Windows 10: How to fix the researching taskbar ??? I can not type the words in this but I can type it...

Discus and support How to fix the researching taskbar ??? I can not type the words in this but I can type it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]Here is this i have tested a lots time to type it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ducanh2k5, Mar 30, 2020.

1. ducanh2k5 Win User

How to fix the researching taskbar ??? I can not type the words in this but I can type it...

How to fix the researching taskbar ??? I can not type the words in this but I can type it... [​IMG]Here is this i have tested a lots time to type it

:)

ducanh2k5, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Mar 30, 2020
  3. eradication of text/words while typing

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. How are you trying to type the words?
    2. When you say “I type below my screen”, which screen are you referring to?
    3. Which application are you using to type?
    4. Where do the words that you want to eradicate appear on the screen?

Also, I suggest you to post a screenshot when you are trying to type words. Refer the article

How to include a screenshot in your post

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 30, 2020
  4. How to fix the researching taskbar ??? I can not type the words in this but I can type it...

Typing in tablet mode is frustrating

This is most likely to happen if auto-correct has been enabled on your
    Typing
    settings. To rectify the issue, we suggest that you turn it off by following these steps:

• From the Start Menu, go to Settings then select
      Devices.
    • Click Typing, then toggle off Auto-correct misspelled words. There is also an option to turn off highlighting misspelled words on the same setting.

Post back if the concern has been resolved.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

How to fix the researching taskbar ??? I can not type the words in this but I can type it...

1. How to fix the researching taskbar ??? I can not type the words in this but I can type it... - Similar Threads - fix researching taskbar

2. The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?: My keyboard works in all situations except in the start menu and taskbar search. The on-screen keyboard also fails in the same way. This issue started after upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 version 22H2. I have tried restarting the computer, updating and reinstalling the...
  3. The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?: My keyboard works in all situations except in the start menu and taskbar search. The on-screen keyboard also fails in the same way. This issue started after upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 version 22H2. I have tried restarting the computer, updating and reinstalling the...
  4. Trying to get iinto WORD. Can type e.mail but when asked to type in password, I know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get iinto WORD. Can type e.mail but when asked to type in password, I know...: I cannot get into my WORD. I have talked to Microsoft and I know what my e.mail is and I know my password. I can type in e.mail but when it asks for my password, my keyboard will not type in anything at all. Please help. This has been going on for way too long. Cannot talk to...
  5. Trying to get iinto WORD. Can type e.mail but when asked to type in password, I know...

Trying to get iinto WORD. Can type e.mail but when asked to type in password, I know...: I cannot get into my WORD. I have talked to Microsoft and I know what my e.mail is and I know my password. I can type in e.mail but when it asks for my password, my keyboard will not type in anything at all. Please help. This has been going on for way too long. Cannot talk to...
  6. What causes continuous typing of “+” and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes continuous typing of “+” and how can I fix it?: My computer is typing “+” continuously. It has persisted despite: Unplugging my wired K740 keyboard & restarting. Plugging in a different keyboard & restarting. Turning off my wireless mouse and removing the dongle. Going into airplane mode, no internet, no Bluetooth, AND no...
  7. What causes continuous typing of “+” and how can I fix it?

What causes continuous typing of “+” and how can I fix it?: My computer is typing “+” continuously. It has persisted despite: Unplugging my wired K740 keyboard & restarting. Plugging in a different keyboard & restarting. Turning off my wireless mouse and removing the dongle. Going into airplane mode, no internet, no Bluetooth, AND no...
  8. How can I type Arabic numerals?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I type Arabic numerals?: I already have the Arabic keyboard installed, only thing is the numbers still appear in English as below:However I want these Arabic numerals: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-type-arabic-numerals/4e289ea2-75b6-4caa-9955-ca37a522128a
  9. How can I type Arabic numerals?

How can I type Arabic numerals?: I already have the Arabic keyboard installed, only thing is the numbers still appear in English as below:However I want these Arabic numerals: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-type-arabic-numerals/4e289ea2-75b6-4caa-9955-ca37a522128a
  10. How can I group different types of open taskbar applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I group different types of open taskbar applications?: I am constantly working on various projects, and so I have multiple word docs, chrome windows, etc. open. Is there a way to make custom groups that contain open application icons on my taskbar--without just making separate folders every time? ex: Say I have 3 chrome windows...