Windows 10: How to fix the search bar help

Discus and support How to fix the search bar help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I click the windows key and search like Discord it will just pop up a loading screen split second then it will go away. Idk how is this keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LEVIACKERMAN_1111, Apr 29, 2023.

1. How to fix the search bar help

When I click the windows key and search like Discord it will just pop up a loading screen split second then it will go away. Idk how is this keep happening, I tried alot of tutorial on Youtube all of them didn't work. So please, help me fix this. Thank you.

:)

LEVIACKERMAN_1111, Apr 29, 2023

2. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 29, 2023
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Apr 29, 2023
  4. How to fix the search bar help

Unable to search files using Windows search bar

Hi Jill,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would recommend you to run
    search and indexing troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting on the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Type indexing on the search bar and click on click on
      search and indexing.

• Click on Advanced on the search and indexing dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      search and indexing troubleshooter.
    Please be informed that, it is not possible to revert back to the Windows 7 Start menu. However, I suggest you to give your valuable feedback and suggestion using Windows feedback app.

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

How to fix the search bar help

1. How to fix the search bar help - Similar Threads - fix search bar

2. how to fix windows 11 search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix windows 11 search bar: My windows 11 search abr for some reason is not responding to anything i type out. This also happens to my search bar in the settingsI have tried many suggestions to fix this from this comment linked...
  3. how to fix windows 11 search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix windows 11 search bar: My windows 11 search abr for some reason is not responding to anything i type out. This also happens to my search bar in the settingsI have tried many suggestions to fix this from this comment linked...
  4. How to fix the search bar help

in Cortana
    How to fix the search bar help: When I click the windows key and search like Discord it will just pop up a loading screen split second then it will go away. Idk how is this keep happening, I tried alot of tutorial on Youtube all of them didn't work. So please, help me fix this. Thank you....
  5. How to fix the search bar help

How to fix the search bar help: When I click the windows key and search like Discord it will just pop up a loading screen split second then it will go away. Idk how is this keep happening, I tried alot of tutorial on Youtube all of them didn't work. So please, help me fix this. Thank you....
  6. How to fix windows 11 search bar not working?

How to fix windows 11 search bar not working?: Hello,when ever i click on my search bar on windows 11 it turns blue but doesnt launch as shown belowAnd when i press on my start menu and start typing, it finds a app with the name starting with that letter In this example i pressed "d"Pressing the search bar at the top of...
  7. Search Bar Not Working (HELP)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Bar Not Working (HELP): Windows search bar stopped working i've tried so many things at this point. Please help me get it back working again I cant access a lot of my programs. submitted by /u/Demigration [link] [comments]...
  8. help search bar

help search bar: [ATTACH] type here to search is gone from the search bar https://preview.redd.it/nvw4bbqgjqy41.jpg?width=348&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6f3b29e2e6e7d24f4d5504ae2ad90a733de98cdb submitted by /u/NiceIndependent6 [link] [comments]...
  9. Please help me fix this annoying search bar problem!

Please help me fix this annoying search bar problem!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrFutur3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0w5ox/please_help_me_fix_this_annoying_search_bar/
  10. How can I fix the search bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix the search bar.: I would like to rid myself of this hideous search window that opens up and get the cortana one back. It was much nicer and more low profile. This new one has features that I don't need or want....