Windows 10: How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?

Discus and support How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges? in Cortana to solve the problem; The time on my Microsoft Solitaire Challenges is way off. The last challenge I completed took about 3 minutes but the time registered over 23 hours.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Tom Morgan3, May 29, 2023.

1. How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?

The time on my Microsoft Solitaire Challenges is way off. The last challenge I completed took about 3 minutes but the time registered over 23 hours. I'm not sure if this is related but the commercials wont load properly either. I've already rebooted my computer but the problems still exists. I've had issues the challenge times for about a week now. It takes me 1-2 minutes per challenge but sometime it registers over 5 minutes.

:)

Tom Morgan3, May 29, 2023

2. issue with Solitaire daily challenges

Hi Kathy,

I realize that you are facing issue with Solitaire daily challenges. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to post the query in Xbox Games for Windows forum:
    Redirecting

Additional information.

Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 29, 2023
  3. CarolQK Win User
    Total time is wrong for Microsoft Solitaire Event Challenges

When I go to event results after completing all challenges in Microsoft Solitaire it never seems right so today I wrote down the time it took to complete each challenge which was 31 minutes. The total time that showed up in the results was 1 hour and
    1 minute????

CarolQK, May 29, 2023
  4. How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?

Microsoft solitaire events - times

Hi Nick,

We'd like to learn more about your concern with Microsoft Solitaire game for us to provide the troubleshooting steps. Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes/updates before this occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot of the issue.
    For initial troubleshooting, we also suggest running the troubleshooter for
    Windows apps
    and check if this resolves the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, May 29, 2023
Thema:

How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?

1. How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges? - Similar Threads - fix issues Microsoft

2. How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?: The time on my Microsoft Solitaire Challenges is way off. The last challenge I completed took about 3 minutes but the time registered over 23 hours. I'm not sure if this is related but the commercials wont load properly either. I've already rebooted my computer but the...
  3. How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?: The time on my Microsoft Solitaire Challenges is way off. The last challenge I completed took about 3 minutes but the time registered over 23 hours. I'm not sure if this is related but the commercials wont load properly either. I've already rebooted my computer but the...
  4. Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work: When I try to play the daily Solitaire Challenges I get a pop up that says Download Error and says there was an error trying to download data from the server and to check my internet connection and try again. I am connected to the internet and can open other Microsoft games...
  5. No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.: I can access the Daily Cards Challenges OK. But when I try to access the special challenges, the screen just goes black without any ability from me to alter it. I have played many games on these without any problem. This development happened about three or four days ago...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open: This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app. I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends. This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  8. Microsoft solitaire challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire challenge: Up until yesterday 03/14/2020, I was able to login thru Xbox in windows 10 and play the challenges. but now I get errors 101 and 104. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-challenge/cfa98d79-5f5c-4a6a-9044-e7efa7d11b9a
  9. Solitaire Events Challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Events Challenge: Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem is in both iOS version and Windows 10 version. Thank you....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?: I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-where-is-todays/c2201f52-ea76-4d07-a1c5-7255a1972658