Windows 10: How to Fix the Unsupported SD Card?

Discus and support How to Fix the Unsupported SD Card? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes, the smartphones fails to read the SD Card and displays the following notification: This device doesn't support this SD card. Tap to set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elimwong, Jul 22, 2019.

1. elimwong Win User

How to Fix the Unsupported SD Card?

Sometimes, the smartphones fails to read the SD Card and displays the following notification: This device doesn't support this SD card. Tap to set up in a supported format. The "The SD card is Blank and it keeps asking format" problem mostly happens to Android phone SD cards, Camera SD cards, memory cards or other USB drives etc. It makes you be at a loss. When it occurs, do you know how to fix unsupported SD card?

:)

elimwong, Jul 22, 2019
  2. LCRT Win User

Scan and Fix sD Card

refer to these instructions

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/phones-and-hardware/use-an-sd-card-to-add-space

"To safely remove the SD card from your phone

Before you take the card out of your phone, you need to go through a few steps on your phone first. Otherwise, it can cause problems with the card itself or the files on it.

• In the
      App list
      , tap Storage Sense
      How to Fix the Unsupported SD Card? storage-sense-icon_InvariantCulture_Default.png

• Tap SD card, pan down and tap Remove SD card, then tap
      Yes to confirm.

• In the Safe to remove message box, tap OK, then take the card out of your phone.
    If you don't safely remove the SD card, when you reinsert the card you might see the
    Scan SD card and fix errors message box. If that happens, tap
    Yes to have your phone scan the card and try to fix any errors. If you see an
    SD card scan failed message, insert the SD card into a PC to try and fix it there. To learn more, see this

Microsoft Support article about fixing SD card problems
    . "

3. dorsetknob, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Ioana N. Win User

Apps & SD card

Hello RenoKirsimäe

thanks for your entry in the Forum.

I suggest you try using a different SD card to check if the issue is related to the SD card or an unsupported topic. And to answer your last question, yes you also have the option to download .xap files on your PC and then save them on the sd card.

Best regards

Ioana N., Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Fix the Unsupported SD Card? - Similar Threads - Fix Unsupported Card?

2. Unsupported Graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported Graphics card: I was just downloading the newest driver from Geforce Experience and then a new window opened where it said: "There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed." For some...
  3. Unsupported Graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported Graphics card: I was just downloading the newest driver from Geforce Experience and then a new window opened where it said: "There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed." For some...
  4. Unsupported Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported Graphics Card: One of my 2 monitors has been acting up on Windows 10. It all started a couple of months ago, when I went to boot up my PC, my second monitor would not detect, but a couple of minutes later, it would boot up like nothing happened. Sometimes rebooting would help the 2nd...
  5. Unsupported Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported Graphics Card: One of my 2 monitors has been acting up on Windows 10. It all started a couple of months ago, when I went to boot up my PC, my second monitor would not detect, but a couple of minutes later, it would boot up like nothing happened. Sometimes rebooting would help the 2nd...
  6. Unsupported Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported Graphics Card: My graphics card has been acting weird, I was just using my laptop and then Epic Games Launcher gave an error like "there is a problem with your graphics card" Not Epic Games related. I get the same error but in a different way in Steam too. . This has happened numerous times...
  7. how to insert sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to insert sd card: how to insert sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-sd-card/b093ae6e-7b9b-408e-82b6-d5dee16c5bee
  8. Unsupported SD Card format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsupported SD Card format: Hi there!! I connected an SD Card and Windows tells me to format it if I want to use it. I need the data inside it, how can I do to transfer it's data anywhere else or to use it safely without formatting?? Thanks, hoping this has solution!!!! submitted by /u/Lukss_203...
  9. how to format SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to format SD card: how do I format an sd card in my laptop, win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-sd-card/72eb19ca-ec37-4493-b5d1-8d5db313020e
  10. SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card: Windows 10 does not detect my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sd-card/cecf9cf6-ad80-43c5-8b57-3c0b84d4305f