Windows 10: How to fix these heroglyphs ? its same even when I enter ''My computer'' or Desktop,...

Discus and support How to fix these heroglyphs ? its same even when I enter ''My computer'' or Desktop,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got heroglyphs once i updated windows and restarted my pc, please help fix :[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zilvinaskacinskas, Feb 14, 2020.

1. How to fix these heroglyphs ? its same even when I enter ''My computer'' or Desktop,...

I got heroglyphs once i updated windows and restarted my pc, please help fix :How to fix these heroglyphs ? its same even when I enter ''My computer'' or Desktop,... [​IMG]

:)

zilvinaskacinskas, Feb 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 Error Code 0xc000000d How Do i fix Dell desktop

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Hold shift key and Restart the computer.
    • Select "Advanced options" and then select "Command Prompt".
    • If prompted, enter in the password for the user name.
    • At the Command Prompt, type the following commands and hit enter.
    bootrec /fixMBR

bootrec /Fixboot

bootrec /rebuildBCD

• Restart the computer and check for the status.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Desktop PC warning "Low Battery - Plug Computer In"

Hi Jaime,

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about the issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating the computer to the latest update?
    In the meantime, we recommend that you directly connect your desktop to the power source/outlet without using the UPS. This will help us identify the root cause of the issue.

If the issue persists after removing the UPS, we suggest running the hardware troubleshooter to further diagnose the issue. Kindly follow the steps below to perform it:

• Open Cortana, type Troubleshoot and press
      Enter
    • Look for Find and fix other problems category.
    • Under it, choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter button and follow the on-screen steps to run it.
    Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

How to fix these heroglyphs ? its same even when I enter ''My computer'' or Desktop,...

I'm having a microphone problem in 2 different computers (laptop and desktop).

Hi Márcio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your Microphone?
    • What is the model of your Laptop and Desktop?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any Hardware and Software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

How to fix these heroglyphs ? its same even when I enter ''My computer'' or Desktop,...

1. How to fix these heroglyphs ? its same even when I enter ''My computer'' or Desktop,... - Similar Threads - fix heroglyphs same

2. I BUILT a new computer its has windows 10pro on it and i enter the password to my desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I BUILT a new computer its has windows 10pro on it and i enter the password to my desktop...: I BUILT a new computer and have got on using my password twice, but every time after that it says wrong password and can't even login to windows!!!? to try and figure it out can someone please help me!!!...
  3. I BUILT a new computer its has windows 10pro on it and i enter the password to my desktop...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I BUILT a new computer its has windows 10pro on it and i enter the password to my desktop...: I BUILT a new computer and have got on using my password twice, but every time after that it says wrong password and can't even login to windows!!!? to try and figure it out can someone please help me!!!...
  4. I BUILT a new computer its has windows 10pro on it and i enter the password to my desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My computer keeps freezeing then restarting even after multiple reinstalls. Its the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezeing then restarting even after multiple reinstalls. Its the same...: My computer will freeze randomly and with no discernable cause.CPU: Ryzen 5 3600xRam: Corsair vengeance 3200 2x8 GBMobo: Gigabyte aorus pro b550mGPU: Asus Strix 1070tiPsu: Evga 850w goldEvent viewer gives me this error and I don't know what to do about itA fatal hardware...
  6. My computer keeps freezeing then restarting even after multiple reinstalls. Its the same...

My computer keeps freezeing then restarting even after multiple reinstalls. Its the same...: My computer will freeze randomly and with no discernable cause.CPU: Ryzen 5 3600xRam: Corsair vengeance 3200 2x8 GBMobo: Gigabyte aorus pro b550mGPU: Asus Strix 1070tiPsu: Evga 850w goldEvent viewer gives me this error and I don't know what to do about itA fatal hardware...
  7. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  8. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  9. I have to keep entering my passwords even when I check "remember this computer" or when I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have to keep entering my passwords even when I check "remember this computer" or when I...: I am using Microsoft Edge with Windows 10 and I want to stay logged in to my Att email account or Online Banking. My computer doesn't recognize the commands "please keep me logged in for two weeks" for email or "remember this computer" for online banking. Please help!...
  10. When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?: I am facing 2 problems. 1. When I left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue 2. when I open any folder then Some of the text is not visible and looks a bit weird. This problem is with the browser window as well....