Windows 10: How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TuấnNguyễn8, Feb 8, 2020.

1. How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10

How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10 9f6e2408-34c9-4596-8eea-e469ebd4e3f5?upload=true.jpg

please help me

:)

TuấnNguyễn8, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Feb 8, 2020
  4. OnTheWeb Win User

How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10

1. How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix “This App

2. How to fix 'This app can't run on your PC..to find a version for your PC, check with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix 'This app can't run on your PC..to find a version for your PC, check with...: "This app can't run on your PC..to find a version for your PC, check with software publisher" keeps popping up as soon as I turn on laptop..I haven't downloaded any apps and I have updated the system..am suspecting it has something to do with the file explorer cause it is...
  3. How to fix 'This app can't run on your PC..to find a version for your PC, check with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix 'This app can't run on your PC..to find a version for your PC, check with...: "This app can't run on your PC..to find a version for your PC, check with software publisher" keeps popping up as soon as I turn on laptop..I haven't downloaded any apps and I have updated the system..am suspecting it has something to do with the file explorer cause it is...
  4. How to run multiple Android apps on Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    How to run multiple Android apps on Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app: [ATTACH]When Samsung unveiled its flagship device Galaxy Note 20, they teased the Your Phone […] This article How to run multiple Android apps on Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. “This app can’t run on your PC”

in Windows 10 Customization
    “This app can’t run on your PC”: I get a “This app can’t run on your PC” with almost all my software programs. I can open Microsoft Bing though. I have uninstalled my office as i initially thought it was a problem with only Excel and Word but now I can’t download Office with a valid key - i just get “This...
  6. App can't run on your PC windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App can't run on your PC windows 10: I am trying to download a program using the .exe file but whenever I try opening it I get the message, "This app can’t run on your PC check with software publisher" this is happening for many .exe files that I try opening and it's extremely frustrating. I've tried making a...
  7. This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10: I am trying to download a program using the .exe file but whenever I try opening it I get the message, "This app can’t run on your PC check with software publisher" this is happening for many .exe files that I try opening and it's extremely frustrating. I've tried making a...
  8. "This app can’t run on your PC" when trying to start explorer.exe

"This app can’t run on your PC" when trying to start explorer.exe: Hello I am having an extremely annoying problem where every time explorer.exe fails, I am completely unable to run it again from the task manager and I'm forced to restart my computer. I have tried running task manager as an administrator and starting the process from...
  9. This App can't run on your pc

This App can't run on your pc: Our ERP system is a shortcut on my desktop to an .exe on a server, I can open and run that fine. However I have a file type that I set the default app and select the same path of ther server\exe and I receive the error message. Any suggestion would be great....
  10. This App will not Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App will not Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...