Windows 10: How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days

Discus and support How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This just started about a month ago. Seems to only ever happen after it comes back from sleep, I get the windows has encountered a problem : screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hip_priest, Apr 18, 2021.

1. How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days

This just started about a month ago. Seems to only ever happen after it comes back from sleep, I get the windows has encountered a problem : screen, and collecting info hangs at 100%. Please tell me what info to provide to fix this.

System is fully updated Windows 10

AMD R5 3600X 16Gb 3200mhz RAM

Nvidia RTX2060S

:)

hip_priest, Apr 18, 2021

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Apr 18, 2021
  3. kobib Win User
    PC Won't go to sleep - Fixed Feature Power Button

Hi recently my laptop won't go to sleep, after one second is back from sleep saying that the power button was the trigger for waking up.

How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days [​IMG]

I tried everything that I saw in similar post all over the forums.
    1. All the drivers updated
    2. Turn of all wake timers and allow device to wake up the computer from mouse, keyboard, Realtek PCIe Controller, Wireless AC.
    3. Turn "wake computer" from UpdateOrchestrator in Task Scheduler
    4. Run all the troubleshooters from windows
    5. Reinstalled Windows latest build
    6. Tried on older Windows build

Has anyone can suggest anything else ?
    It drives me crazy , its suddenly happened and now a can't find any solution

kobib, Apr 18, 2021
  4. How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days

How to Fix LiveKernelEvent, Code 144?

Hi,

I understand the above solution didn't work so as to the next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Fix #1

Step 1:

Go to search box next to windows icon and type "Power & sleep settings"

Step 2:

Click on "Choose what the power buttons do" option

Step 3:

Now click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable".

Step 4:

Disable Turn off fast startup (recommended), Sleep, and Hibernate options. Click on the Save changes button.

Fix #2:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to windows icon and type "Edit Power plan"

Step 2:

Click on Change Advanced Power Settings

Step 3:

Expand Sleep & then expand Sleep after set the value to 0 (Zero) or Never.

Step 4:

Click Apply and then press OK.

Step 5:

Click Save Changes if appears & then Restart PC

Fix #3

Step 1:

Go to search box next to windows icon and type Edit Power Plan

Step 2:

Then click on Change advanced power settings

Step 3:

Expand Harddisk and then expand Turn off hard disk after

Step 4:

Set value for On battery and Plugged into 0 (Zero)

Step 5:

Click/tap on Apply and then press OK.

Step 6:

Restart the PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days

1. How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days - Similar Threads - fix bluescreen has

2. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...
  3. My pc has been randomly bluescreening and crashing without bluescreens even after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has been randomly bluescreening and crashing without bluescreens even after...: My pc will randomly get corrupted files and glitch out with stuff like not letting me open certain apps at times until I restart my pc. But that isn't the only problem it will also just crash and give me bluescreens sometimes after a long time of using it and sometimes almost...
  4. My pc has been randomly bluescreening and crashing without bluescreens even after...

My pc has been randomly bluescreening and crashing without bluescreens even after...: My pc will randomly get corrupted files and glitch out with stuff like not letting me open certain apps at times until I restart my pc. But that isn't the only problem it will also just crash and give me bluescreens sometimes after a long time of using it and sometimes almost...
  5. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  6. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  7. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rehan_khadka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1ve2g/how_do_i_fix_this_its_been_like_this_for_3_days/
  9. “Fixing (C:) Stage 1...” has been processing for days

“Fixing (C:) Stage 1...” has been processing for days: I left my computer on several days ago and after walking away from it... I returned to it on its startup screen with the following line across the bottom (the values are the most recent but started from—at least when I finally returned to my computer—when I found it at Stage...
  10. BSOD's after waking from sleep, every day.

BSOD's after waking from sleep, every day.: The two zip's are attached. I keep getting multiple BSODS, sometimes they are IRQ NOT LESS and sometimes others. The drivers are always different but usually caused by windows drivers. It always 100% of the time occurs when I wake the laptop from sleep, it will freeze up...