Windows 10: How to fix this delay?

Discus and support How to fix this delay? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/one_eyed_ghoul_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqpmot/how_to_fix_this_delay/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/one_eyed_ghoul_, Sep 11, 2020.

1. How to fix this delay?

/u/one_eyed_ghoul_, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

How to fix this delay?

1. How to fix this delay? - Similar Threads - fix delay

2. How do I fix Audio Delay in VLC Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    How do I fix Audio Delay in VLC Media Player: [IMG]VLC Media Player has been a veteran in the Video Player space, especially for Windows. The built-in Windows Media Player was not capable enough to play different kinds of videos and often lack some useful features. So, VLC Media Player was like a breath of fresh air....
  3. when I elect delayed update, will a fixed version be added if needed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    when I elect delayed update, will a fixed version be added if needed?: I wish to maximize system stability, and I am aware that certain former updates were premature, and stability was sacrificed. So if I set Windows Update to install 3 weeks after the 2nd Tuesday, what actually happens if a problem with the update is realized after the second...
  4. FIXED – WINDOWS 10 JUMPLIST DELAY OPENING JUMPLIST FOLDERS FROM WINDOWS EXPLORER TASKBAR ICON

in Windows 10 Customization
    FIXED – WINDOWS 10 JUMPLIST DELAY OPENING JUMPLIST FOLDERS FROM WINDOWS EXPLORER TASKBAR ICON: [ATTACH] Hey Gang. I’ve been running Windows 10 Pro x64, and have been experiencing Jumplist delay of about 1-2 sec when trying to open jumplist folders from Windows Explorer Taskbar Icon. After hours of researching and testing, I discovered that my issue was caused by two...
  5. My mouse moves delayed, and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse moves delayed, and I don't know how to fix it.: Pretty often, though not all the time, my mouse will move slowly and delayed, very sluggishly, sometimes move to a random part of the screen. Sometimes, it will be just fine. Because the mouse moves so weirdly, it takes me another few seconds to get my mouse over something I...
  6. Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After...: Dear Microsoft Team, Greetings! I have to say that I am very disappointed like every other person facing the same issue, Your windows 10 product is becoming worse day by day. After your recent updates, My system has become very slow and the main issue is that the...
  7. PLEASE! Fix Long Delays! Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard For Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE! Fix Long Delays! Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard For Windows 10 Home: I’m experiencing long delays as well as complete non-response with this keyboard. This is happening everywhere online and offline. Delays can range anywhere from a split second to several, or the keyboard won’t respond at all. I recently purchased a new laptop, but didn’t...
  8. PLEASE! Fix Long Delays! Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard For Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLEASE! Fix Long Delays! Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard For Windows 10 Home: I’m experiencing long delays as well as complete non-response with this keyboard. This is happening everywhere online and offline. Delays can range anywhere from a split second to several, or the keyboard won’t respond at all. I recently purchased a new laptop, but didn’t...
  9. How do I fix the mic delay in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the mic delay in Windows 10 1903: I'm using my laptop as a Karaoke and I get a severe delay from the microphone making it unusable. When I google this, it tells me to turn off the audio acceleration but I can't find any setting for this in 1903....
  10. The Windows Security Center Protection Status Delay Fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Windows Security Center Protection Status Delay Fix: It seems Windows 10 is giving me a new issue every few bootups. One of the most recent was the missing WSC icon. Windows Defender was running but the WSC icon (MSASCuiL) would not stay in processes when first started. I was able to fix the issue in the end, but not before...