Windows 10: How to fix this error

Discus and support How to fix this error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have been getting blue screen errors which is Event 41, Kenerel powerThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lazyelixer123, Mar 1, 2024.

1. How to fix this error

Hi i have been getting blue screen errors which is Event 41, Kenerel powerThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.and when this blue screen error happens this error also happensFaulting application name: iGoSwServer.exe, version: 100.1.7.4, time stamp: 0x63a26015Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:

:)

Lazyelixer123, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Mar 1, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

How to fix this error

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

How to fix this error

1. How to fix this error - Similar Threads - fix error

2. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  3. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  4. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix error 0x800700E1?

How do I fix error 0x800700E1?: After installing Google Chrome, I wanted to delete the installer or setup program but it wouldn't let me, instead displaying this:This file also constantly gets flagged as virus by the Windows Security anti-virus.My computer is a Dell Latitude E5570 running Windows 10 Pro.Any...
  6. How do I fix error 0x800700E1?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix error 0x800700E1?: After installing Google Chrome, I wanted to delete the installer or setup program but it wouldn't let me, instead displaying this:This file also constantly gets flagged as virus by the Windows Security anti-virus.My computer is a Dell Latitude E5570 running Windows 10 Pro.Any...
  7. How do I fix error 0x800700E1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  9. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  10. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging