Windows 10: How to fix this glitch?

Discus and support How to fix this glitch? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since I had installed iCloud on win10, there were issues in using icloud. so i uninstalled it. now i cannot remove them and they have glitched or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sirshi007, Jun 10, 2020.

1. sirshi007 Win User

How to fix this glitch?

Ever since I had installed iCloud on win10, there were issues in using icloud. so i uninstalled it. now i cannot remove them and they have glitched or something that on the navigational bar, there are multiple iCloud Photos folders https://imgur.com/a/MA1WwKA. even though they dont intervene in my day-to-day work, i want to remove them.

:)

sirshi007, Jun 10, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 10, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 10, 2020
  4. How to fix this glitch?

Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

How to fix this glitch?

1. How to fix this glitch? - Similar Threads - fix glitch

2. How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...: Here is a test recording and I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 in the No Mercy: Rooftop Finale campaign and I noticed a visual glitch on the bottom right of my screen/recording. The activation message would keep on flickering and the same thing for the Nvidia shadowplay recording...
  3. How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this visual glitch in my Nvidia shadowplay recording only happens in L4D2 and...: Here is a test recording and I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 in the No Mercy: Rooftop Finale campaign and I noticed a visual glitch on the bottom right of my screen/recording. The activation message would keep on flickering and the same thing for the Nvidia shadowplay recording...
  4. KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed

KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed: FYI:Maybe not all Users have noticed these but if you have... have no fear, they will be fixed. I just finished working with some MS engineers/techs. I reported 2 items which have gone awry since yesterday's KB5035853, the Patch Tuesday Update.1. File Explore windows are not...
  5. KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed: FYI:Maybe not all Users have noticed these but if you have... have no fear, they will be fixed. I just finished working with some MS engineers/techs. I reported 2 items which have gone awry since yesterday's KB5035853, the Patch Tuesday Update.1. File Explore windows are not...
  6. Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes

Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes: Lately my laptop's display keeps glitching like in the image every 2 seconds, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device adapter, and many solutions that lead sadly to nothing... After all that, i connected my laptop to another monitor but it didn't show the glitching...
  7. Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes: Lately my laptop's display keeps glitching like in the image every 2 seconds, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device adapter, and many solutions that lead sadly to nothing... After all that, i connected my laptop to another monitor but it didn't show the glitching...
  8. KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed

10. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...