Windows 10: How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening

Discus and support How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I am Having This issue from a week it is happening when i open nvidia control panel and and happens when i open i open intel graphics command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jagadeeswararao, Oct 1, 2022.

1. How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening

Hello I am Having This issue from a week it is happening when i open nvidia control panel and and happens when i open i open intel graphics command center

:)

jagadeeswararao, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Suman_B Win User

Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that nvidia Control Panel is not accepting desktop color settings correctly, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some
    information.

1. What is the Make and the Model of the computer?
    2. May I know the Model of the nvidia Graphic card?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change the output dynamic range to full.

1. Open nvidia control panel.
    2. Click on Display.
    3. Select Change resolution.
    4. Output dynamic range
    5. Set this value to Full.

Method 2: Update nvidia Graphic driver.

Suggest you to update the nvidia Graphic driver from the

nvidia website
    and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Faith Win User
    Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, Oct 1, 2022
  4. How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

It says "NVIDIA Control Panel is currently not available." what should I do next?

obaidrasheed18, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening

1. How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening - Similar Threads - fix having week

2. I can't open nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open nvidia control panel: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\nvidiacorp.nvidiacontrolpanel_8.1.964.0_x64__56jybvy8sckqj\nvcplui.exe The parameter is incorrectWhen i go look for the file the whole WindowsApps folder is missing as well. I have already tried uninstalling the control panel and installing it...
  3. I can't open nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open nvidia control panel: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\nvidiacorp.nvidiacontrolpanel_8.1.964.0_x64__56jybvy8sckqj\nvcplui.exe The parameter is incorrectWhen i go look for the file the whole WindowsApps folder is missing as well. I have already tried uninstalling the control panel and installing it...
  4. How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening: Hello I am Having This issue from a week it is happening when i open nvidia control panel and and happens when i open i open intel graphics command center...
  5. How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening

How to fix this I am having this from a week NVidia Graphics Control panel not opening: Hello I am Having This issue from a week it is happening when i open nvidia control panel and and happens when i open i open intel graphics command center...
  6. Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  7. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  8. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  9. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

10. Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't seem to find my Graphics control panel to control 3d graphics and such. It's completely gone. I use to be able to right click my desktop and go straight to it now its gone. The other way I use to get to it is by right click my desktop...