Windows 10: how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as...

Discus and support how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please help me below is the whole cmd code that I got Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.785] (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shikhar-Verma, Nov 28, 2018.

1. how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as...

please help me below is the whole cmd code that I got

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.785]
    (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
    of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios.

C:\windows\system32>
    C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey
    'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

C:\windows\system32>Verification 100% complete.Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    'Verification' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

:)

Shikhar-Verma, Nov 28, 2018

2. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Nov 28, 2018
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as... 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as... 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 28, 2018
  4. how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as...

Corrupted File C:\WINDOWS\System32\bn-in\bn-in\TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml SFC /Scannow

If you're received this message: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them" in regards to file C:\WINDOWS\System32\bn-in\bn-in\TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml, you've come to the right place!

Long story short, System Restore was not (might still be actually, haven't tried after performing this fix) working. I kept getting the "System Restore: Could not access a file (error code 0x80070005)" message. I read somewhere to run SFC. I did. And it
    found an error, but SFC was unable to fix it.

When I ran "findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" to get the SFC log in Notepad form on my desktop, TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml was listed as the culprit.

Now, having done a search for TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml, I was taken to yet another thread on a non-Microsoft site, I think. Here, someone made reference to a surprising revelation. The folder structure did not exist in the
    way it was displayed in the SFC log file. In other words, the "bn-in" folder within another "bn-in" folder did not exist. I didn't take what I read much to heart until... I noticed that where I was finding "TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml"
    was different from it's purported location in the SFC log file.

The SFC log file indicated a repair was attempted at "C:\WINDOWS\System32\bn-in\bn-in\TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml" BUT ON MY PC, I found the file at: "C:\WINDOWS\System32\bn-IN\TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml"

I did locate TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml, but it was not where the SFC log file indicated. Furthermore, ON MY PC, the folder after system32 was named "bn-IN" not in all lowercase
    "bn-in" as shown in the SFC log file. And, there wasn't another "bn-in" folder within the previous "bn-in" folder... I found this quite odd... And then I remembered the guy saying something about moving the file and SFC stopped finding errors...

So on a whim, I went into system32, renamed "bn-IN" to "bn-in" AND I created a "bn-in" sub-folder and copied TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml
    to within that new subfolder within the renamed folder...

Low and behold SFC stopped recognizing TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml as a corrupt file and no errors were found...

I don't pretend to imagine exactly how SFC works, but I do know that it looks for files and checks them against what they should be. I see now that it also checks WHERE FILES SHOULD BE. Apparently, TransliterationComponentLayouts.dgml,
    belonged somewhere else. And because it wasn't where SFC expected to find it, it just assumed the file was corrupt.

I know this post is pretty long for what seems a simple solution, but I just want to make sure whoever is reading won't find any ambiguity and that it's super clear what's required to fix the issue.

Hope this saves someone an hour of their time! Happy computing!

Savvy Xavi, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as...

1. how to fix this in sfc cmd C:\windows\system32>hhhhhehey 'hhhhhehey' is not recognized as... - Similar Threads - fix sfc cmd

2. CMD not opening anymore, SFC /Scannow cannot fix any files, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD not opening anymore, SFC /Scannow cannot fix any files, etc: I have had issues with my PC the past couple of days and am trying to find out how to fix them, only for it to get worse and worse.1. I tried opening the Command prompt, only for it to say the app doesn't exist anymore on my PC.2. I looked online and opened up Powershell in...
  3. CMD not opening anymore, SFC /Scannow cannot fix any files, etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD not opening anymore, SFC /Scannow cannot fix any files, etc: I have had issues with my PC the past couple of days and am trying to find out how to fix them, only for it to get worse and worse.1. I tried opening the Command prompt, only for it to say the app doesn't exist anymore on my PC.2. I looked online and opened up Powershell in...
  4. CMD not opening anymore, SFC /Scannow cannot fix any files, etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ cmd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ cmd: My computer currently can't access C drive. I'm denied all access, I can't even change settings or controls. The only thing I can do right now with this crazy computer is surf the web. i can't change user ownership. All administrators on drive C will be wiped clean. I can't...
  6. Windows CMD SFC Found Corrupt files But it says Unable to fix it. How do i fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows CMD SFC Found Corrupt files But it says Unable to fix it. How do i fix it: Hi, I basically ran this command "sfc /scannow" to increase my speed of my pc but, when the verification was done it said "Windows Found Corrupt files but, unable to fix some of them" So i want to know how to fix the corrupt files Thank you, ChillzPlayz...
  7. How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files: Hello, Being a novice with computers I thought to ask you all before I try something which may make things worse. I've neglected to tun SFC Scannow for a while and I've now fun it a few times as Administrator. I got the "Some corrupted files could not be fixed" result. The...
  8. How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files: Hello, Being a novice with computers I thought to ask you all before I try something which may make things worse. I've neglected to tun SFC Scannow for a while and I've now fun it a few times as Administrator. I got the "Some corrupted files could not be fixed" result. The...
  9. C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-LU0PS54.000.001.002.003.004. 005.006.007.008.009 it is how in cmd...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-LU0PS54.000.001.002.003.004. 005.006.007.008.009 it is how in cmd...: Hi, How to change to my user name? There are multiple file C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-LU0PS54.000.001.002.003.004.005.006 C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-LU0PS54.000.001.002.003.004.005.006.007. C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-LU0PS54.000.001.002.003.004.005.006.007.008....
  10. SFC errors - how to identify/fix?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC errors - how to identify/fix?: As one (not particularly hopeful) step in trouble-shooting a problem (Cortana not opening reliably) I used sfc /scannow from an elevated command. At its conclusion I got this message: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix \windows\system32\ not recognized