Windows 10: How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

Discus and support How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message. 91849 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Susan C, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Susan C Win User

How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message.

:)

Susan C, Aug 20, 2017
  2. Ramcel14 Win User

Windows Script Host

Script:

C:\Users\Ramcel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup\Mana.vbs

Line: 2

Char: 2

Error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Code: 80070002

Source: (null)

How to fix this? Please help me to fix this issue..

Ramcel14, Aug 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 error message

I get the following message, Cannot find C:\Users\..\AppData\Local\Logokit\zBin\logokit.dll. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Rayrayman(2), Aug 20, 2017
  4. linhlz Win User

You can try the steps:
    1. Go to Settings > Apps > Default apps
    2. Scroll down the list to Photo Viewer. The default app should be Photos. If not, select that from the menu.
    3. Note: When I first tried this, Photos was selected as the default app, but the problem wasn't solved. I changed the default app to something else--Photo Gallery, I think--and then was able to open photos. Then I changed it back to the Photos app, and everything was OK again. I could've stuck with Photo Gallery, but I preferred the editing tools in Photos, so I returned to it.
    4. You can also try right-clicking on a file and scroll down to Open With ... Choose another photo app, like Photo Gallery, to open the photo (if available on your computer).
    Hope this helps you, too.

linhlz, Aug 20, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    What is the error message?
    Are you logged in as an Administrator user? Are you getting an Access Denied Error?
    If so, take Ownership of your User Folder.

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\... - Similar Threads - fix issue cannot

2. how to rename a user name but i cannot find it

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to rename a user name but i cannot find it: I went through all the steps, but the name of only my account. I do see the file name under users subdirectory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-rename-a-user-name-but-i-cannot-find-it/17ff0116-dac0-4c3e-8024-a040206ef585
  3. What is this "C:\Users\user\Appdata\Roaming\skujmyc\qslqm.js."? and how to fix this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is this "C:\Users\user\Appdata\Roaming\skujmyc\qslqm.js."? and how to fix this?: hey guys! how could i fix this "C:\Users\user\Appdata\Roaming\skujmyc\qslqm.js."? My computer frequently shutting down. pls. help me fix this....
  4. Cannot access or find user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot access or find user account: I'm currently on the latest Insider Preview version of Windows 10 Pro. I've experienced a weird issue for at least past 2-3 Preview versions. Firstly, when I try to log in with pin code, I get something like 'object info not found'. When I try go via Settings or System Panel...
  5. How to rename a user's folder in c:\users?

How to rename a user's folder in c:\users?: While my request in the thread Is it advisable/useful to have a second (full) Administrator account? was successfully handled, I now have this situation which I consider appropriate to mention in a new thread. Basically, I would like to rename the "new user" folder of the...
  6. How to rename C:\ users

How to rename C:\ users: I bought a new Toshiba laptop running Windows 8.1.Recently, I upgraded to windows 10. *Biggrin But now I noticed that my user folder is named as it world. And the path is C:\Users\it world . *Mad please help me to change it to C:\Users\.Please.......... *cry *Sad 16149
  7. Restore issue: Windows cannot find image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore issue: Windows cannot find image: I've recently made the change from Windows 7 to 10. When my tablet developed a screen fault, I followed the image backup guide onsite before requesting a manufacturer exchange. With the new tablet I've followed steps to restore the image, but I get the 'Windows cannot find a...
  8. Windows Cannot Find Fix Wizard 1.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cannot Find Fix Wizard 1.0: Get rid of "Windows cannot find rundll32.exe" and other Windows Cannot Find error messages in one click with this automated Fix Wizard. Additionally, Live Support will help you in getting rid of "Windows cannot find" error message in difficult cases. Download Windows Cannot...
  9. Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?: After updating to Windows November Update (or Version 1151), my laptop wasn't running good after all. I might be right or not to this point: The updating process damaged some Windows Files. I have restarted my laptop after a long black screen when I closed my laptop for...
  10. Windows cannot find: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\AutoUpDate\AutoUpd

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\AutoUpDate\AutoUpd: This weekend I downloaded a Pdf and also received unknown to me also got a virus, I was able to remove the virus and the PC works fine except I keep getting a pop-up saying Windows cannot find C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\AutoUpDate\AutoUpdate.exe. My question is how can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find c:\users fix