Windows 10: How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

Discus and support How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message. 91849 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Susan C, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Susan C Win User

How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message.

:)

Susan C, Aug 20, 2017
  2. Ramcel14 Win User

Windows Script Host

Script:

C:\Users\Ramcel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup\Mana.vbs

Line: 2

Char: 2

Error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Code: 80070002

Source: (null)

How to fix this? Please help me to fix this issue..

Ramcel14, Aug 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 error message

I get the following message, Cannot find C:\Users\..\AppData\Local\Logokit\zBin\logokit.dll. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Rayrayman(2), Aug 20, 2017
  4. linhlz Win User

You can try the steps:
    1. Go to Settings > Apps > Default apps
    2. Scroll down the list to Photo Viewer. The default app should be Photos. If not, select that from the menu.
    3. Note: When I first tried this, Photos was selected as the default app, but the problem wasn't solved. I changed the default app to something else--Photo Gallery, I think--and then was able to open photos. Then I changed it back to the Photos app, and everything was OK again. I could've stuck with Photo Gallery, but I preferred the editing tools in Photos, so I returned to it.
    4. You can also try right-clicking on a file and scroll down to Open With ... Choose another photo app, like Photo Gallery, to open the photo (if available on your computer).
    Hope this helps you, too.

linhlz, Aug 20, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    What is the error message?
    Are you logged in as an Administrator user? Are you getting an Access Denied Error?
    If so, take Ownership of your User Folder.

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\... - Similar Threads - fix issue cannot

2. how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error: how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-cannot-find-cusersmy-name-error/4d85edd3-30f3-4224-8429-73d2d169d6ed
  3. how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error: how to fix "Windows cannot find "C:\Users\my name error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-cannot-find-cusersmy-name-error/4d85edd3-30f3-4224-8429-73d2d169d6ed
  4. How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...: Here's what I did:I have a windows 10 machine that I was hoping to reset so someone else could use the pc- selected the "Remove everything" option in the Reset this PC window- Got through the reinstallation process until it began showing the blue windows saying stuff like...
  5. How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...: Here's what I did:I have a windows 10 machine that I was hoping to reset so someone else could use the pc- selected the "Remove everything" option in the Reset this PC window- Got through the reinstallation process until it began showing the blue windows saying stuff like...
  6. "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming": i keep getting that error message. the app that the message is referencing isn't even on my pc. how do i fix this? submitted by /u/thisisachannelnameyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mg3x0y/windows_cannot_find_cusersappdataroaming/
  7. How to resolve this? Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\" issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to resolve this? Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\" issue: I've been using Ubuntu for several months without any problems. The month of March rolled in and I think something happened with one of the automated Windows updates to cause the following issue. I am no longer able to open Ubuntu by clicking on the icon and I'm wary of...
  8. Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder: Hi - From File Explorer, I cannot open any file on my computer. The error always says: Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder\... In File Explorer, everything shows up OK. But I have tried to open files in the Documents folder and the Music folder; always getting...
  9. Windows cannot find C:\users.......'

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find C:\users.......': After updating Adobe Player among other programs, my laptop can no longer find Mozilla Firefox. I went to my desktop, and after updating the same programs it can no longer find Microsoft WORD or any WORD documents. the message is as follows: Windows cannot find...
  10. Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...: Windows cannot find 'C"/Users /Dickson/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/swgrsjvgj/egdtcthe.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again This is the message that popped up the first time my pc boot up when I reset my pc after being attacked by some kind of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find c:/users windows 10

2. how to fix windows can not find c:\users\

3. windows cannot find c:users in windows 10

4. windos cannot find C: users,
  5. CANNOT FIND USER C WINDOWS ISSUE,
  6. windows cannot find C:\Users\Bayonetta\AppData\Roaming\key.exe fix,
  7. fix windows cannot find \C:\Users,
  8. windows cannot find c: users\user\ windows 10,
  9. windows cannot find c:\users fix