Windows 10: how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but...

Discus and support how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shubham9112 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shubham9112, Nov 11, 2020.

1. how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but...

/u/shubham9112, Nov 11, 2020

2. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Nov 11, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 11, 2020
  4. how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but...

Start menu and Cortana are not working, will fix on restart

Hi Gordon,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are facing issues with several functionalities in Windows 10.

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator.
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but...

1. how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but... - Similar Threads - fix happens every

2. this started popping up every time i open my laptop how should i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this started popping up every time i open my laptop how should i fix this?: every time i open up my laptop this appears can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-started-popping-up-every-time-i-open-my/93e9d17e-ef50-4190-85a0-d40b8c178be4
  3. this started popping up every time i open my laptop how should i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this started popping up every time i open my laptop how should i fix this?: every time i open up my laptop this appears can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-started-popping-up-every-time-i-open-my/93e9d17e-ef50-4190-85a0-d40b8c178be4
  4. Message "Your PC Ran into a Problem and Needs to Restart" every time I move my laptop with...

Message "Your PC Ran into a Problem and Needs to Restart" every time I move my laptop with...: Not sure what's going on. Today, I keep receiving this message "Your PC Ran into a Problem and Needs to Restart" when I move my laptop from one position on my desk to another. Then everything shuts down. But apparently, this only happens if I have the cord plugged in. Glad I...
  5. Need to reset network configuration every time I start laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reset network configuration every time I start laptop: After a recent Windows update, each time I turn on my laptop, it can not find the wifi signal. But the signal is on as my phone and ipad are connected to the internet. The troubleshooting says they can't find an issue so it suggests networking reset required. The machine...
  6. Need to reset network configuration every time I start laptop

Need to reset network configuration every time I start laptop: After a recent Windows update, each time I turn on my laptop, it can not find the wifi signal. But the signal is on as my phone and ipad are connected to the internet. The troubleshooting says they can't find an issue so it suggests networking reset required. The machine...
  7. what is happening to my computer? i restarted my laptop 2 times now and it always happens...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is happening to my computer? i restarted my laptop 2 times now and it always happens...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/J4nis05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkjqrl/what_is_happening_to_my_computer_i_restarted_my/
  8. How do I fix this? It happens every single time in any program

How do I fix this? It happens every single time in any program: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TTVnicolomaserati_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1hy1o/how_do_i_fix_this_it_happens_every_single_time_in/
  9. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  10. Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?

Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/STiSubies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/excfwh/every_time_i_start_my_computer_this_happens_how/