Windows 10: how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound

Discus and support how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; after my laptop is blue screen (stop code :thread stuck in device driver)and restart my laptop is go weird. sound is gone and don't have the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by วชิรวิชญ์คล้ายขาว, Jul 5, 2019.

1. how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound

after my laptop is blue screen (stop code :thread stuck in device driver)and restart my laptop is go weird.

sound is gone and don't have the internet

(moved from th-th to en-us)

:)

วชิรวิชญ์คล้ายขาว, Jul 5, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound :p

cadaveca, Jul 5, 2019
  3. No sound on internet

Hi John,

For us to properly isolate the issue with the sound from your Internet, we would like to know the following:

• On your second profile which has an issue with the sound, which browser are you using?
    • Does it happen in all browsers?
    • What are you trying to access?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We suggest that you check and make sure that all your device drivers are updated, especially your audio driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 5, 2019
  4. how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound

1. how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound - Similar Threads - fix laptop internet

2. How can I fix my laptop's sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop's sound?: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. The specific model is Satellite C55-A-1CR and the serial number is 8D074260S.There's a little red x over the sound icon and I have tried everything to fix it. Please help....
  3. How can I fix my laptop's sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my laptop's sound?: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. The specific model is Satellite C55-A-1CR and the serial number is 8D074260S.There's a little red x over the sound icon and I have tried everything to fix it. Please help....
  4. How can I fix my laptop's sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have no sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no sound on my laptop: It was working and then it stopped. I went into settings and everything was showing that it was working.So I restarted my computer and nothing.In settings I went into the troubleshoot and it came back fine. but no sound yet. Then I accepted for a diagnostic check then it...
  6. How do I fix My laptop sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix My laptop sound?: My laptop won't play any sound with both headphones plugged in and its own built-in ones and i don't know what to do. I know the audio works though because they work through a monitor so if anyone could help me, please let me know....
  7. How do I fix My laptop sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix My laptop sound?: My laptop won't play any sound with both headphones plugged in and its own built-in ones and i don't know what to do. I know the audio works though because they work through a monitor so if anyone could help me, please let me know....
  8. my laptop sound is off .how to fix it and my laptop screan all subject is big how to fix...

my laptop sound is off .how to fix it and my laptop screan all subject is big how to fix...: my laptop sound is off .how to fix it and my laptop screan all subject is big how to fix all this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-sound-is-off-how-to-fix-it-and-my-laptop/cb6db4fe-a5b7-4a09-b315-4d45a400c4e4
  9. my laptop doesn't have sound

my laptop doesn't have sound: Hi there, my laptop Acer Swift 3 SF314-56G all works perfect before, recently I got Zzla virus, all my files exclude my system files got zzla extension, so it can't open.Next day, my task manager can't open, Programs installed on same drive with system can't open too already...
  10. i have no sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have no sound on my laptop: i have no sound on my laptop only when i connect bluetooth headphones. ive tried removing the headphones but still no sound from laptop???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-my-laptop/3f0587c9-22b0-434d-a5ce-89e8322d3197