Windows 10: How to fix this please help

Discus and support How to fix this please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ESIF8.7.10200.12510 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: DPTF TIME 18723 msDPTF Build Version: 8.7.10200.12510DPTF Build Date: Nov 5 2019 18:36:19Source File:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LordAinz, Jul 5, 2021.

1. LordAinz Win User

How to fix this please help

ESIF8.7.10200.12510 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: DPTF TIME 18723 msDPTF Build Version: 8.7.10200.12510DPTF Build Date: Nov 5 2019 18:36:19Source File: c:\jenkins\workspace\dptf\src\dptf\sources\policies\configtdppolicy\configtdppolicy.cpp @ line 390Executing Function: ConfigTdpPolicy::synchronizeConfigTdpPlatformSettingsMessage: DPTF Build Version: 8.7.10200.12510DPTF Build Date: Nov 5 2019

:)

LordAinz, Jul 5, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 5, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 5, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. How to fix this please help - Similar Threads - fix please help

2. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  3. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  4. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Please help. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. How do I fix this?: ----------------------------------------------- Escalation Type: complete ----------------------------------------------- Snap Trace GMD ----------------------------------------------- Snapped alternative trace Action succeeded Duration Ticks, ms: 43813 Duration UBI, ms:...
  6. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  7. BSOD how to fix it please help me

BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  8. idk how to fix please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk how to fix please help: i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-how-to-fix-please-help/40d51d42-dac9-4f07-9eb4-70f1fc41c13a
  9. idk how to fix please help

idk how to fix please help: i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-how-to-fix-please-help/40d51d42-dac9-4f07-9eb4-70f1fc41c13a
  10. How to fix these dotted lines please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix these dotted lines please help: they usually occur when i hover my mouse on any other application in the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-these-dotted-lines-please-help/bb727fc2-dcb6-414c-b9b3-4df3578e0225