Windows 10: How to fix this problem?

Discus and support How to fix this problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Laptop automatically turns on and then turns off without any display when I open the lid while charging.My Laptop's Battery is dead so I use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaara M, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Zaara M Win User

How to fix this problem?

My Laptop automatically turns on and then turns off without any display when I open the lid while charging.My Laptop's Battery is dead so I use it while charging. I have already tried to turn it on by charging it removing the Battery. But The Same Thing Keeps Happening.Laptop Name : HP Pavilion Notebook 15 Replaceable BatteryPlease Help Me About How to solve this problem. I am looking forward to everyone's help.

:)

Zaara M, Jul 3, 2023
Thema:

How to fix this problem?

1. How to fix this problem? - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  3. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  4. How do i fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i fix this problem.: Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  5. How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device: Eror bluescreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-problem-windows-bluescreen-code/8a0f7f51-9e3b-4fd1-8f81-860b2f1548f9
  6. How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device

How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device: Eror bluescreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-problem-windows-bluescreen-code/8a0f7f51-9e3b-4fd1-8f81-860b2f1548f9
  7. Any fixes to this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Any fixes to this problem?: Whenever I open Microsoft store, it opens like it should and loads everything, but whenever I try getting new updates, it just loads forever not doing anything. Same thing happens when I try install an app. I tried reinstalling it, looking for corrupted files and repairing...
  8. How do i fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem.: Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  9. How do i fix this problem.

10. desperate help on how to fix windos 11 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desperate help on how to fix windos 11 problem: so recently this year i have updated to windows 11, however some windows 10 aspects are starting to appear/ pop up out of no whereexamples: rounded corners becoming squared, windows restart logo the font and the spinning wheel revert from the windows 11 smooth version to the...