Windows 10: how to fix this problem

Discus and support how to fix this problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how to fix this problem [ATTACH] after the troubleshoot [ATTACH] then i try this[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Syntax5555, May 9, 2020.

1. how to fix this problem

how to fix this problem

how to fix this problem 81eaabae-87e1-42ae-a9f0-e68fd9639336?upload=true.png

after the troubleshoot

how to fix this problem 91f2c964-4b98-4316-ad50-7c18cd4da35a?upload=true.png

then i try this how to fix this problem 48669376-a42b-450f-a8b7-bb669eecc810?upload=true.png

:)

Syntax5555, May 9, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 9, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 9, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

how to fix this problem

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 9, 2020
Thema:

how to fix this problem

1. how to fix this problem - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  3. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  4. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  5. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  6. How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?: Phone Link used to work OK. But it's now become unusable on my Galaxy A13, because it stays connected for 10 secs, sometimes less. The phone seems to stay connected to Wifi and WhatsApp stays connected, so why not Phone Link?...
  7. How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?

How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?: Phone Link used to work OK. But it's now become unusable on my Galaxy A13, because it stays connected for 10 secs, sometimes less. The phone seems to stay connected to Wifi and WhatsApp stays connected, so why not Phone Link?...
  8. c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem: i cant update laptop only had it 3 months and havent downloaded but one app so why is it full? someone help me understand how to fix this issue. i have several clouds as well and an external hard drive i bought last week which i havebt used yet. ant helpo would be great. how...
  9. c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem

c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem: i cant update laptop only had it 3 months and havent downloaded but one app so why is it full? someone help me understand how to fix this issue. i have several clouds as well and an external hard drive i bought last week which i havebt used yet. ant helpo would be great. how...
  10. I need help with fixing this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...