Windows 10: How to fix this problem?

Discus and support How to fix this problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I alt+tab this appears windows automatically switches between them itself and it's very annoying. pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Freenchyyy, Dec 23, 2020.

1. How to fix this problem?

/u/Freenchyyy, Dec 23, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 23, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 23, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix this problem?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

How to fix this problem?

1. How to fix this problem? - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...: I was facing this problem since November 2023 , After running an application slowly the while lines as shown in screenshot covers the whole application. Some sort of glitchy user interface , and it is observed on Microsoft apps only. Other applications in my laptop are...
  3. Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...: I was facing this problem since November 2023 , After running an application slowly the while lines as shown in screenshot covers the whole application. Some sort of glitchy user interface , and it is observed on Microsoft apps only. Other applications in my laptop are...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...: Its only inverted colors on opera gx, when I open roblox on google its not inverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-problem-so/639dc5ba-764c-4936-b0bb-9a1aaeade63b
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...: Its only inverted colors on opera gx, when I open roblox on google its not inverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-problem-so/639dc5ba-764c-4936-b0bb-9a1aaeade63b
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

7. How can I fix these problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix these problems?: Can’t open command prompt as administrator Can’t open task managerCan’t run windows update troubleshooterCan’t update windowsCan’t update my driversCan’t open some files and get prompt “Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  8. How can I fix these problems?

How can I fix these problems?: Can’t open command prompt as administrator Can’t open task managerCan’t run windows update troubleshooterCan’t update windowsCan’t update my driversCan’t open some files and get prompt “Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  9. MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...: Problem - tiny text at top of screen and all popups.Spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 tech people and problem not solved.Would like to set up dual boot to Linux - if so, will I have access to all my files AND programs?If Linux solves the problem, can I then delete...
  10. MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...

MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...: Problem - tiny text at top of screen and all popups.Spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 tech people and problem not solved.Would like to set up dual boot to Linux - if so, will I have access to all my files AND programs?If Linux solves the problem, can I then delete...