Windows 10: How to fix this problem?

Discus and support How to fix this problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 2 SSD 128 and 256gb but if I plug them both in my computer my computer won't boot but if I put the 128gb ssd my computer is booting while the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mj Carullo, Feb 20, 2023.

1. How to fix this problem?

I have 2 SSD 128 and 256gb but if I plug them both in my computer my computer won't boot but if I put the 128gb ssd my computer is booting while the 256 not it just stuck in the boot screen.

:)

Mj Carullo, Feb 20, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 20, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 20, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix this problem?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 20, 2023
Thema:

How to fix this problem?

1. How to fix this problem? - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  3. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  4. How do i fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i fix this problem.: Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  5. How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device: Eror bluescreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-problem-windows-bluescreen-code/8a0f7f51-9e3b-4fd1-8f81-860b2f1548f9
  6. How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device

How to fix my problem? Windows bluescreen code inaccesible_boot_device: Eror bluescreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-my-problem-windows-bluescreen-code/8a0f7f51-9e3b-4fd1-8f81-860b2f1548f9
  7. Any fixes to this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Any fixes to this problem?: Whenever I open Microsoft store, it opens like it should and loads everything, but whenever I try getting new updates, it just loads forever not doing anything. Same thing happens when I try install an app. I tried reinstalling it, looking for corrupted files and repairing...
  8. How do i fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem.: Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  9. How do i fix this problem.

10. desperate help on how to fix windos 11 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desperate help on how to fix windos 11 problem: so recently this year i have updated to windows 11, however some windows 10 aspects are starting to appear/ pop up out of no whereexamples: rounded corners becoming squared, windows restart logo the font and the spinning wheel revert from the windows 11 smooth version to the...