Windows 10: How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11

Discus and support How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First of all , I dont have a eternet cable and it say ethernet cable isnt plugged in . My Wifi button is gone , i lost internet access , Wifi not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tan Kai Yi, Jul 10, 2024.

1. How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11

First of all , I dont have a eternet cable and it say ethernet cable isnt plugged in . My Wifi button is gone , i lost internet access , Wifi not available , cannot open wifi . I click window + R and type ncpa.cpl the wifi is gone

:)

Tan Kai Yi, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 10, 2024
  3. unlimited Win User
    Wifi issue specific to my laptop and home wifi

Cheers for your reply. It makes sense what you are saying. I think there are certain 'blackspots' in my house where the issue becomes amplified. I am very close to the WiFi and there is only 1 thin wall so I think it could be more to do with a 'blackspot'. There are 7 people in my house so that's 7 laptops and 7 mobiles connected to the wifi so the wifi will be congested. My router puts out 2g and 5g. My laptop only supports the 2g which I assume is the 2.4Ghz. What channel do you suggest I set my wifi settings to? Opposed to the 11 it is currently set to.

How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11 69489d1485964538t-wifi-issue-specific-my-laptop-home-wifi-2016_03_14_23_55_041.png

oh wait, you meant the channel on the actual router. Okay, i've changed that to the least congested channel after checking with wifiinfoview. So what does the channel in my screenshot mean/do?

unlimited, Jul 10, 2024
  4. TMC-AU Win User

How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11

unbale to connect to a WPA2-PSK secured WiFi network

Thanks for taking time to reply.

• Laptop makers drivers page points to the Intel website for all wifi drivers
    • Laptop has the latest available bios applied

As stated in the write-up, the hardware works fine under Linux but not under Win 11, so no these steps do not help me fix this issue.

TMC-AU, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11

1. How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11 - Similar Threads - fix wifi issues

2. Windows 11 - Wifi Connectivity Issues with New Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Wifi Connectivity Issues with New Laptop: Hi there,I'm using a new Acer Nitro 16 laptop with Windows 11, and I'm having a lot of difficulties with wifi connectivity.At least half the time I wake my computer, the internet does not work. It says I'm connected, but any browser usage will time out. Sometimes it will say...
  3. Windows 11 - Wifi Connectivity Issues with New Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Wifi Connectivity Issues with New Laptop: Hi there,I'm using a new Acer Nitro 16 laptop with Windows 11, and I'm having a lot of difficulties with wifi connectivity.At least half the time I wake my computer, the internet does not work. It says I'm connected, but any browser usage will time out. Sometimes it will say...
  4. How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this wifi issues on laptop , Window 11: First of all , I dont have a eternet cable and it say ethernet cable isnt plugged in . My Wifi button is gone , i lost internet access , Wifi not available , cannot open wifi . I click window + R and type ncpa.cpl the wifi is gone...
  5. How to fix laptop disabling wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop disabling wifi: At least once a day, my laptop will randomly disconnect from the wifi and then disable itself. However, all my other devices will remain connected to the wifi and have no problems. Whenever I go into settings and press the get help button within the network connection area,...
  6. How to fix laptop disabling wifi

How to fix laptop disabling wifi: At least once a day, my laptop will randomly disconnect from the wifi and then disable itself. However, all my other devices will remain connected to the wifi and have no problems. Whenever I go into settings and press the get help button within the network connection area,...
  7. Wifi issues or laptop issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issues or laptop issues?: HelloI have this issue when im working at my office at home i disconnect from wifi frequently. Usually it happends every 5-20min and sometimes i can work for an hour without any issues. My wifi disconnects and i have to click "connect" then it works just fine again untill it...
  8. Wifi issues or laptop issues?

Wifi issues or laptop issues?: HelloI have this issue when im working at my office at home i disconnect from wifi frequently. Usually it happends every 5-20min and sometimes i can work for an hour without any issues. My wifi disconnects and i have to click "connect" then it works just fine again untill it...
  9. How to fix WIFI keeps disconnecting issue on windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix WIFI keeps disconnecting issue on windows?: My Wi-Fi connection keeps dropping out, then reconnecting in Many Windows 10 . It’s frustrating ! Is it Possible to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-wifi-keeps-disconnecting-issue-on/6a0f9fdc-123f-4dc5-b43c-bb4fe6d8c68c
  10. How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10: Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago from Windows 7 and it worked fine, until I was doing an Apple iCloud, iTunes update. After than my wifi and ethernet are no longer working. The devices are supposedly working fine, but the troubleshooter says they have a...