Windows 10: How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Discus and support How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to fix this , I am Not able to update my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr Harsh, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Mr Harsh Win User

How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

How to fix this , I am Not able to update my pc

:)

Mr Harsh, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Tyler815 Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. Below are screen shots from Hard Disk Sentinel, as well as Crystal Disk, which is what I normally use for checking disk health.

How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes [​IMG]

How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes [​IMG]

I see now about the ISO file now. I can just run it in Windows Explorer and then click on the Setup.exe file inside the ISO file to run it, correct?

At this point I am wondering if I should take any other steps first before running the ISO file and doing the install?

I will of course make a drive image first using Acronis before running it though.

Thanks again.

Tyler815, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Dave Win Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Every time I update my Windows, I get this message:

It has been happening for a long time but does not seem to affect anything else
    Any ideas?

Dave

Dave Win, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

1. How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes - Similar Threads - fix device missing

2. How to fix "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."?: How to get fixed this problem? Help me !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-your-device-is-missing-important/b8747b12-4bc1-42e8-930f-775533ffd075
  3. How to fix "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."?: How to get fixed this problem? Help me !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-your-device-is-missing-important/b8747b12-4bc1-42e8-930f-775533ffd075
  4. How to fix "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: How to fix this , I am Not able to update my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-your-device-is-missing-important/d5950792-6b08-4bc9-8c64-27574e14ad4e
  6. How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

How to fix this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: How to fix this , I am Not able to update my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-your-device-is-missing-important/d5950792-6b08-4bc9-8c64-27574e14ad4e
  7. HOW TO FIX Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

HOW TO FIX Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: window update says tht my loptop have missing important security and quality fixes then he says that manuaaly restart my copmputer but after the restart window update keep saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"...
  8. HOW TO FIX Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIX Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: window update says tht my loptop have missing important security and quality fixes then he says that manuaaly restart my copmputer but after the restart window update keep saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"...
  9. HOW TO FIX Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

10. How to fix " your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

How to fix " your device is missing important security and quality fixes": I have had this problem since January 2020, I haven't updated my PC since October / November 2019, and I've tried to fix it all this year, but I can't figure anything out. I've tried cleanup-image in CMD prompt and SFC scan now but neither work because my DISM is corrupt,...