Windows 10: How to fix this

Discus and support How to fix this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, it's not even been a year since I purchased HP laptop victus series and I've been recently facing some issues with it. The chrome would keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JJ_051, Nov 30, 2023.

1. JJ_051 Win User

How to fix this

Hi, it's not even been a year since I purchased HP laptop victus series and I've been recently facing some issues with it. The chrome would keep popping up chrome support ads, the Microsoft Edge would suddenly redirect to it's ad page and now I'm starting to have computer fogging up around the four corners of my screen. I've shared the image, kindly guide me through this because this is utterly disappointing.

:)

JJ_051, Nov 30, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 30, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How to fix this

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

How to fix this

1. How to fix this - Similar Threads - fix

2. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?: I was playing a game then my screen turned black them my screen turned tinted white and inverted colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-slightly-white-and-inverted/89064230-ee3f-45cd-bbbf-22d7e80c4603
  3. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?: I was playing a game then my screen turned black them my screen turned tinted white and inverted colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-slightly-white-and-inverted/89064230-ee3f-45cd-bbbf-22d7e80c4603
  4. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...: I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone please help me, i dont have any subscriptions and i didnt order anything. It just said One Microsoft Way somewhere in WA idek where that is. I live in tijuana Microsoft wth is going on. Give...
  6. I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...

I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone...: I got billed $16.99 for something i didnt purchase. How do i even fix this??? someone please help me, i dont have any subscriptions and i didnt order anything. It just said One Microsoft Way somewhere in WA idek where that is. I live in tijuana Microsoft wth is going on. Give...
  7. How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?: Whenever I play Roblox No Time Frame, it can happen whenever my PC Windows 10 will suddenly go into Sleep Mode. I have seen a similar question asked and although a Microsoft Employee responded, my issue wasn't solved whatsoever when attempting the recommendations on how to...
  8. How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?

How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?: Whenever I play Roblox No Time Frame, it can happen whenever my PC Windows 10 will suddenly go into Sleep Mode. I have seen a similar question asked and although a Microsoft Employee responded, my issue wasn't solved whatsoever when attempting the recommendations on how to...
  9. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  10. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...