Windows 10: How to fix this

Discus and support How to fix this in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my start menu is not working. So I've tried the fix it but weirdly enough there is no Tiledatalayer folder so I'm stuck. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KhinWales, Jun 29, 2019.

1. KhinWales Win User

How to fix this

So my start menu is not working. So I've tried the fix it but weirdly enough there is no Tiledatalayer folder so I'm stuck. How do I fix this?

:)

KhinWales, Jun 29, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 29, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 29, 2019
  4. lainey Win User

How to fix this

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

How to fix this

1. How to fix this - Similar Threads - fix

2. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  3. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  4. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  5. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  6. I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error: The day before i tried to update my windows pc but this pc can't update the pc throw the error code 0x80070643. I searched for how to fix this problem on YouTube and Google .I find it on a blog link:- removed link...
  7. I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error

I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error: The day before i tried to update my windows pc but this pc can't update the pc throw the error code 0x80070643. I searched for how to fix this problem on YouTube and Google .I find it on a blog link:- removed link...
  8. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  9. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  10. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiledatalayer 1909 2019

2. tiledatalayer