Windows 10: How to fix touchpad problem

Discus and support How to fix touchpad problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to ask this issue I meet when I was took laptop in my company. In setting, my laptop do not have touchpad option for setting and add driver. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HieuHa Hoang, Jun 17, 2021.

1. How to fix touchpad problem

I want to ask this issue I meet when I was took laptop in my company. In setting, my laptop do not have touchpad option for setting and add driver. How to fix this problem? Thanks for all

:)

HieuHa Hoang, Jun 17, 2021

2. TouchPad problem

see attached screenshot of the keys after I re ran the scan

so i assume next steps are to have that program open that you suggested whilst using the laptop and then when the touchpad gets disabled to check if the keys have changed?

bartjunited, Jun 17, 2021
  3. problem in touchpad

Hi,

We can't imagine the hassle of being without a working touch pad on a laptop. Touchpad problems are commonly caused by a corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve this one, we suggest starting by following the steps on this
    article on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Jun 17, 2021
  4. How to fix touchpad problem

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

How to fix touchpad problem

1. How to fix touchpad problem - Similar Threads - fix touchpad problem

2. How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing: I have an HP laptop windows 11, and my touchpad/pointer keeps freezing, I am sure it's my touchpad because I can leave my pointer over a clickable button and when I click it will not respond, I have reseted my laptop, and manually changed the driver for my pointer and...
  3. How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing: I have an HP laptop windows 11, and my touchpad/pointer keeps freezing, I am sure it's my touchpad because I can leave my pointer over a clickable button and when I click it will not respond, I have reseted my laptop, and manually changed the driver for my pointer and...
  4. Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.

Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.: So let me get straight to the point. When I touch my touchpad, my screen freezes and then I get the blue screen of death bsod I really don't know how to fix this problem so I'm hoping that this community can help me. Thanks!--I also own an Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 10 22H2....
  5. Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.: So let me get straight to the point. When I touch my touchpad, my screen freezes and then I get the blue screen of death bsod I really don't know how to fix this problem so I'm hoping that this community can help me. Thanks!--I also own an Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 10 22H2....
  6. Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse

How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse: Hello I just bought a SGIN windows 11 laptop yesterday and now my touchpad is lagging and the mouse keeps opening random tabs. I really don’t wanna return because I just got it, so I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to fix the problem....
  8. How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse: Hello I just bought a SGIN windows 11 laptop yesterday and now my touchpad is lagging and the mouse keeps opening random tabs. I really don’t wanna return because I just got it, so I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to fix the problem....
  9. how to fix my touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix my touchpad: i am suffering touchpad problems. one day my touchpad began to have "ghost fingers". these would either move around wildly or jump arround erraticaly. sometimes they would follow my fingers. a new ghost finger would appear after a while. i hate them. i have an hp laptop...
  10. how to fix my touchpad

how to fix my touchpad: i am suffering touchpad problems. one day my touchpad began to have "ghost fingers". these would either move around wildly or jump arround erraticaly. sometimes they would follow my fingers. a new ghost finger would appear after a while. i hate them. i have an hp laptop...