Windows 10: How to fix two screens from looking like this?

Discus and support How to fix two screens from looking like this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johns_aviation [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Johns_aviation, Oct 18, 2020.

1. How to fix two screens from looking like this?

/u/Johns_aviation, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 18, 2020
  4. How to fix two screens from looking like this?

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

How to fix two screens from looking like this?

1. How to fix two screens from looking like this? - Similar Threads - fix screens looking

2. How to make Win10 look like Win7?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Win10 look like Win7?: Hello, I am using windows 10 since a couple of months now and i cant get used to the new design.... How can i make it looks and feels like win7 ? submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments]...
  3. Why does my screen look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my screen look like this?: [IMG][IMG]My screen looks like this, my background is whitted out. I cant click the windows start on bottom left. Nothing happens. I can do it from top left and thats what shows up. I just want it to go back to the way it was. Where you click bottom left and all the programs...
  4. If my computer look like this, how do fix it?

If my computer look like this, how do fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thygesen04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itfe80/if_my_computer_look_like_this_how_do_fix_it/
  5. Why is this looking like this?

Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  6. Weird: It looks like I have two different MS accounts?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird: It looks like I have two different MS accounts?: We have several laptops, larger ones for primary-home-use & smaller, lighter ones for traveling. All running 1909 with the latest updates. I have been trying to download an extension from the MS store for Edge, but it looks to me like I have two MS accounts. On the computers...
  7. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  8. How to make the icons look like this.

How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...
  9. Malware warning looking like it is from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware warning looking like it is from Microsoft: I just stopped a Chrome offer of a free iPhone offer when I discovered the sender was from Singapore. Minuted after, a warning popped up from 0fficial.online which said Immediate action required. A trojan horse e.tre456_worm_Windows was installed, and to click ok to begin the...
  10. How To Neuter Cortana So It Looks Like This

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Neuter Cortana So It Looks Like This: I have just about everything about Cortana disabled but I cannot get it to look like or behave like on my other computer. I cannot recall what changes I made but I am pretty sure it was not a registry hack. Any suggestions welcome. TIA. I want Cortana to look like this:...