Windows 10: how to fix @ typing as "

Discus and support how to fix @ typing as " in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix @ typing as " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-typing-as/ef758cd7-5119-4fef-bf5d-2f35b6699cd3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pyrogenes, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Pyrogenes Win User

how to fix @ typing as "

how to fix @ typing as "

:)

Pyrogenes, Jan 10, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 10, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 10, 2020
  4. how to fix @ typing as "

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

how to fix @ typing as "

1. how to fix @ typing as " - Similar Threads - fix typing

2. I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?: I just bought this computer today. It's a HP 15.6" Windows 11. During setup I noticed 6 keys are linked to each other. When I type the letter 'b' I get 'bt', type 't' I get 'bt'. I type 'y' or 'n' I get 'ny'. On the number pad I type '9' or '7' I get '79' for both. Any ideas?...
  3. I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?: I just bought this computer today. It's a HP 15.6" Windows 11. During setup I noticed 6 keys are linked to each other. When I type the letter 'b' I get 'bt', type 't' I get 'bt'. I type 'y' or 'n' I get 'ny'. On the number pad I type '9' or '7' I get '79' for both. Any ideas?...
  4. The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?: My keyboard works in all situations except in the start menu and taskbar search. The on-screen keyboard also fails in the same way. This issue started after upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 version 22H2. I have tried restarting the computer, updating and reinstalling the...
  5. The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?

The keyboard cannot type in the start menu. How can I fix this?: My keyboard works in all situations except in the start menu and taskbar search. The on-screen keyboard also fails in the same way. This issue started after upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 version 22H2. I have tried restarting the computer, updating and reinstalling the...
  6. How to fix unable to type in Windows Search?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix unable to type in Windows Search?: After attempting to install the new Cumulating Update Preview for 2024 KB5034204, It failed and restarted my computer. But after coming back, I ran into multiple errors such as not being able to type in the windows search bar or right clicking an app on my taskbar. I don't...
  7. How to fix unable to type in Windows Search?

How to fix unable to type in Windows Search?: After attempting to install the new Cumulating Update Preview for 2024 KB5034204, It failed and restarted my computer. But after coming back, I ran into multiple errors such as not being able to type in the windows search bar or right clicking an app on my taskbar. I don't...
  8. Unnecessarily typing grave accent in between letters while typing.. How can fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unnecessarily typing grave accent in between letters while typing.. How can fix it: How can i fix the problem that unwanted grave accents are typing.. In between letters, unnecessarily coming gave accent. How can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unnecessarily-typing-grave-accent-in-between/0355c7e3-c779-40e4-bbbe-31853a567201
  9. Unnecessarily typing grave accent in between letters while typing.. How can fix it

Unnecessarily typing grave accent in between letters while typing.. How can fix it: How can i fix the problem that unwanted grave accents are typing.. In between letters, unnecessarily coming gave accent. How can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unnecessarily-typing-grave-accent-in-between/0355c7e3-c779-40e4-bbbe-31853a567201
  10. i cannot move my mouse while typing how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot move my mouse while typing how do i fix this?: i have a HP spectre pro 13 01 and i have tried different things to turn off touchguard or whatever this is called and have found no solution please help!!...