Windows 10: How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error?

Discus and support How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I often get blue screens preceded by clicking noises and a drop in fan speed then it returns to normal. I've looked into this and it can only be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charly GARET, Jun 23, 2024.

1. How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error?

I often get blue screens preceded by clicking noises and a drop in fan speed then it returns to normal. I've looked into this and it can only be the power supply. I'm trying to see if it's a software problem, because the rest of the time everything works fine, so I don't see why my power supply wouldn't work fine in some cases. I've done stress tests, everything's fine. The blue screen can happen at any time in any situation. In the event viewer I have a critical error with this detail ;- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Prov

:)

Charly GARET, Jun 23, 2024

2. Brand New PC Keeps Freezing?(Kernel Power error 41) HELP

The error just says that the shutdown was unexpected and the critical is the Kernel-Power

toughjags29, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
  4. JRO
    JRO Win User

How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error?

Thema:

How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error?

1. How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error? - Similar Threads - fix Unexpected Store

2. How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Unexpected Store Exception with the Kernel-Power 41, critical error?: I often get blue screens preceded by clicking noises and a drop in fan speed then it returns to normal. I've looked into this and it can only be the power supply. I'm trying to see if it's a software problem, because the rest of the time everything works fine, so I don't see...
  3. Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41: Hello, can you please help me with following error? It occured many times. Thank...
  4. Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41: Hello, can you please help me with following error? It occured many times. Thank...
  5. How to fix Unexpected store exception error and critical died error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Unexpected store exception error and critical died error.: Hello, I’m having an issue with my computer crashing multiple times. I’ve checked for viruses and there are none on my PC. I haven’t installed any update previews from Windows Update. My SSD is in good shape according to CrystalDiskInfo 94% health status, but when my computer...
  6. How to fix Unexpected store exception error and critical died error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Unexpected store exception error and critical died error.: Hello, I’m having an issue with my computer crashing multiple times. I’ve checked for viruses and there are none on my PC. I haven’t installed any update previews from Windows Update. My SSD is in good shape according to CrystalDiskInfo 94% health status, but when my computer...
  7. How to fix Unexpected store exception error and critical died error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Unexpected store exception error and critical died error: It happens 5-7 times when I work and watch YouTube or even play games. I don't know how to fix the issues. What I already tried is using memory diagnostic software built-in Windows, SFC, DISM, checking the SSD health they are in good health, Checking windows Updates there are...
  8. Kernel Power 41 critical error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41 critical error: Hi my name is Aksim and I have a problem on my pc and I need to fix it small important details I do not have a crashdump only a kernel power 41 critical error in my Windows event log here are the details of the error:- EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0...
  9. Kernel-Power Critical Error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power Critical Error 41: I've had an unexpected shutdown everytime the screen goes kinda crowded with game visual effects. I recently changed my PSU to 600w and Asus Radeon RX480 graphic card. All drivers are up to date. But the problem goes on. Here is the crash report I got from the Event Viewer....
  10. kernel power critical error 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernel power critical error 41: My pc started to randomly restart where my monitor would just turn black.I turned off automatic restart and changed my power supply yet the problem keeps occuring.I have checked the temperatures of my pc and there completely fine....