Windows 10: How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

Discus and support How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SuperGuest5291, Sep 20, 2022.

1. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute then suddenly gone into this please help I just want to enjoy some game

:)

SuperGuest5291, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Josh Win User

How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

How to run a unity-built after Computer is turned on

Goal

• User turns on Computer and Unity-built runs automatically.
    • Upon system start and thereafter Unity start, User only sees the maximized gameview of unity. No windows Taskbar, steamVR window, nor anything else is visible.
    • Unity-built quits and computer shuts down automatically upon respective user-input within the running Unity application.

The following approach is my current plan. Simpler solutions are always welcome.

I've tried Windows Kiosk Mode, but manual login to kiosk account was still necessary. Plus Unity doesn't seem to be available in Kiosk mode - or I overlooked something...

Step by step:

1. User turns on computer by pressing the power-button.
    2. User-Login happens automatically; no user-input necessary (neither click, nor password input).
    3. if a password protected account exists; login happens automatically.
    4. if user-account exists, but without password protection; login happens automatically
    5. Unity-built starts immediately.
    6. Screen only shows game content; neither windows start menu, nor anything else is shown on the screen.
    7. User has in-game options (within the running Unity application) to quit the game. Both Unity application and system shut down after user picks respective option.

Step 1 - 5:

I've been able to start the unity-built after system start via task scheduler, but I couldn't solve the problem of automatically logging into the user-account.

• Edit 1:
      I mangaged to disable required account-password input. User now reaches the desktop without having to input anything. I used strg + r and "netplwiz" which is described in this thread.

Step 6:

Problem: After unity start Windows start menu and steamVR windows are visible and overlay the gameview. User has to click into the gameview, to "pull" gameview to the front in order to hide said overlaying elements.

Solution: ???

Thema:

How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

1. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode - Similar Threads - fix Unity exe

2. How to fix games keep getting stuck on logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix games keep getting stuck on logging in?: Hello, I am a user of windows 11 and I have recently noticed strange stuff like my games from the xbox launcher not loading in it keeps getting stuck on the "logging in" screen and now also fortnite because of error code "ESP-Buimet-00" I am not sure if it is related to each...
  3. How to fix games keep getting stuck on logging in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix games keep getting stuck on logging in?: Hello, I am a user of windows 11 and I have recently noticed strange stuff like my games from the xbox launcher not loading in it keeps getting stuck on the "logging in" screen and now also fortnite because of error code "ESP-Buimet-00" I am not sure if it is related to each...
  4. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  5. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  6. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode: Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute then suddenly gone into this please help I just want to enjoy some game...
  7. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode: Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute then suddenly gone into this please help I just want to enjoy some game...
  8. BSOD in Unity Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in Unity Games: Hello. I've big problem with Unity made games. Valheim, Tabletop, Cuphead, Slime Rancher... After 10-15min I get instantly blue screen. I attached my latest dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIYuTa2Sz4shT-ReA9FqGtNqlgu?e=3hjsjm...
  9. BSOD in Unity Games

BSOD in Unity Games: Hello. I've big problem with Unity made games. Valheim, Tabletop, Cuphead, Slime Rancher... After 10-15min I get instantly blue screen. I attached my latest dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIYuTa2Sz4shT-ReA9FqGtNqlgu?e=3hjsjm...
  10. BSOD in Unity Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in Unity Games: Looking for help with my system bluescreening. It only happens while I'm inside a game. In the past it happened a lot with 7 days to die and I had to stop playing it. Recently I bought and am trying to play Valheim. It is random but I bluescreen anywhere from 5 min in to 2...