Windows 10: How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10

Discus and support How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My start button has become unresponsive. Everything else seems to work but the start button. I've power cycled but no luck. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JRSanchez, Dec 19, 2019.

1. JRSanchez Win User

How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10

My start button has become unresponsive. Everything else seems to work but the start button. I've power cycled but no luck. How can I fix this?

:)

JRSanchez, Dec 19, 2019
  2. JRSanchez Win User

My start button has become unresponsive. Everything else seems to work but the start button. I've power cycled but no luck. How can I fix this?

JRSanchez, Jan 6, 2020
  3. dustnik Win User
    Start Button Unresponsive

My start button and Windows key frequently become unresponsive. The only thing I can do is sign out and sign back in or restart manually. This happens at least once a day, and I'm getting really tired of it. It seems to have started after the last version of Windows 10 was installed. How can I fix this?

dustnik, Jan 6, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Thema:

1. How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10 - Similar Threads - fix unresponsive Start

2. Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive: After applying the cumulative february update windows 11 my start menu became unresponsive, even completely freezing my firefox browser sometimes when i tried to open the start menu, i couldn´t click anywhere else for some second, I deleted the update and waited for march...
  3. Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive: After applying the cumulative february update windows 11 my start menu became unresponsive, even completely freezing my firefox browser sometimes when i tried to open the start menu, i couldn´t click anywhere else for some second, I deleted the update and waited for march...
  4. HOW to fix START button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW to fix START button: How to fix enable Start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-start-button/d4006070-7e65-4f4a-be93-083fed011170
  5. HOW to fix START button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW to fix START button: How to fix enable Start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-start-button/d4006070-7e65-4f4a-be93-083fed011170
  6. HOW to fix START button

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Start Button and Security Settings are unresponsive

Start Button and Security Settings are unresponsive: Been having problems since the 2nd July 2021 after a "security intelligence update KB2267602 v. 1.343.233.0". The system calculator wouldn't open, nor would volume control from the system tray. When I shut down that night, I was prompted to update and shut down. The next day...
  8. How change Start Button Win10

How change Start Button Win10: Hi. How can change the start button from windows 10? I install some themes, like this: Katt Mix Theme For Windows 10 RTM by cu88 on DeviantArt But some themes use mac or others starts buttons, I suppose it is in a dll, but no sure. 'Windows 7 start button changer'...
  9. Start Button Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button Unresponsive: My start button and Windows key frequently become unresponsive. The only thing I can do is sign out and sign back in or restart manually. This happens at least once a day, and I'm getting really tired of it. It seems to have started after the last version of Windows 10 was...
  10. Taskbar blank & Start button unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar blank & Start button unresponsive: Now & then when I start my computer, nothing appears in the task bar, the Microsoft Start button at the bottom left fails to respond to either a left or right click, the Cortana window "Ask me anything" & the Task View are also unresponsive' I then restart the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows start button unresponsive

2. windows 10 start button unresponsive