Windows 10: How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded"

Discus and support How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this problem but all of the ways to solve it that I have found you needed access to the PC which I don't have. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kermonte, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Kermonte Win User

How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded"

I have been trying to fix this problem but all of the ways to solve it that I have found you needed access to the PC which I don't have. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

Kermonte, Mar 21, 2023

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 21, 2023
  3. When i try to sign into my pc it says The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded

I restarted my pc and when i tried to log back on it said The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded.

OliverSmith06, Mar 21, 2023
  4. shshshsh Win User

How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded"

Getting sign-in error "The Profsvc service failed. the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded" in Windows 10

Old title: sign-in proble on new account

After i set up a couple of accounts for my grands, i get the error message "The Profsvc service failed. the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded." How can I correct that problem? the problem is in two different computers

shshshsh, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded" - Similar Threads - fix user ProfSvc

2. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: After resetting my pc windows 10 pro after resetting my windows 10 pro PC>local reinstall>remove everything after that I couldn't sign-in it would just sayThe ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. So I tried to fix it. I thought that I just had to...
  3. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: After resetting my pc windows 10 pro after resetting my windows 10 pro PC>local reinstall>remove everything after that I couldn't sign-in it would just sayThe ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. So I tried to fix it. I thought that I just had to...
  4. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi,After latest windows update, the system became extremely slow. Upon resetting it, I get the below error:The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I cannot login using any of the users. Please suggest what can be done.Thanks!...
  6. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi,After latest windows update, the system became extremely slow. Upon resetting it, I get the below error:The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I cannot login using any of the users. Please suggest what can be done.Thanks!...
  7. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

8. How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded": I have been trying to fix this problem but all of the ways to solve it that I have found you needed access to the PC which I don't have. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded"

How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded": I have been trying to fix this problem but all of the ways to solve it that I have found you needed access to the PC which I don't have. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. 'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...: I did a reset of my Lenovo S340 by going to Settings > Update & Security > Record > Reset this PC > Get Started > Remove Everything > Local ReinstallHowever, upon the reset, while I was prompted with my old screensaver and username, my user profile icon was missing. Keying in...