Windows 10: How to fix valorant after windows update?

Discus and support How to fix valorant after windows update? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My valorant has been almost impossible to play on since I updated to windows 10 22h2 as valorant doesn't allow old windows version anymore. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tayyyyy, Feb 1, 2023.

1. tayyyyy Win User

How to fix valorant after windows update?

My valorant has been almost impossible to play on since I updated to windows 10 22h2 as valorant doesn't allow old windows version anymore. I tried to change my compatibility for valorant to other windows like 8 or 7 and they work better now but it only works better on one account on the other account it's still the same as before.

:)

tayyyyy, Feb 1, 2023
  2. tayyyyy Win User

How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna play valorant How can I fix?

tayyyyy, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Xzibit Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, Feb 1, 2023
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

1. How to fix valorant after windows update? - Similar Threads - fix valorant update

2. How to fix valorant after windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix valorant after windows update?: My valorant has been almost impossible to play on since I updated to windows 10 22h2 as valorant doesn't allow old windows version anymore. I tried to change my compatibility for valorant to other windows like 8 or 7 and they work better now but it only works better on one...
  3. How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?: I recently updated my window version because valorant doesn't support older versions. Ever since I updated my valorant fps drops so much in game around 1-10 and I keep getting disconnected from the game and can't play. My game used to run pretty smoothly.I'll provide my...
  4. How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?

How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?: I recently updated my window version because valorant doesn't support older versions. Ever since I updated my valorant fps drops so much in game around 1-10 and I keep getting disconnected from the game and can't play. My game used to run pretty smoothly.I'll provide my...
  5. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  6. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  7. Valorant crashing after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant crashing after windows 11 update: I had Valorant installed on my Asus F15 tuf gaming laptop for a good 5-6 months working perfectly ,then i got a prompt to update to windows 11 which I did not update immediately waited for a month or so.I later decided to update it but after the update valorant started...
  8. Valorant crashing after windows 11 update

Valorant crashing after windows 11 update: I had Valorant installed on my Asus F15 tuf gaming laptop for a good 5-6 months working perfectly ,then i got a prompt to update to windows 11 which I did not update immediately waited for a month or so.I later decided to update it but after the update valorant started...
  9. Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update: So I'm having huge fps drop spikes on VALORANT whenever someone fires a gun and I'm so irritated by that. Before I even update my windows, it doesn't lag at all, I'm getting the usual FPS when I fresh intalled Valorant because I quitted for 2 months after getting an error in...
  10. Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update: So I'm having huge fps drop spikes on VALORANT whenever someone fires a gun and I'm so irritated by that. Before I even update my windows, it doesn't lag at all, I'm getting the usual FPS when I fresh intalled Valorant because I quitted for 2 months after getting an error in...