Windows 10: How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors

Discus and support How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Wasteland 3 from Windows store on my Game Pass for PC account and it wont start. It had two .dll errors pop up when trying to start it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bones1215, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Bones1215 Win User

How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors

I downloaded Wasteland 3 from Windows store on my Game Pass for PC account and it wont start. It had two .dll errors pop up when trying to start it, and I got them at https://www.dll-files.com/ but I have still at least one error, here it is

How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors 41b75c9d-efca-47a3-a717-5b5b62b7cba3?upload=true.png

What I need to know and many others join me is where is the location this wl3_data folder go?

That's it. I hope it is the last one; If there are more I will advise, after I fix this one.

:)

Bones1215, Mar 4, 2020
  2. bngchucky Win User

ATIFlash 'ERROR 0FL01' FIX

If you have been suffering messages such as 'Adapter not Found' and 'ERROR 0FL01' or even 'Invalid Adapter or BIOS Selected' when trying to flash or reflash your Video cards Bios and you are lucky enough to own a PC capable of running more than one PCI-E Video card then this could just be the Guide you've been looking for.

--------------
    Required Files
    --------------
    *HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...swItem=MTX-UNITY-I23839&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
    --------------
    *USB Boot Files
    http://www.4shared.com/file/43544416/39060a9e/HPUSBFW_BOOTFILES.html?s=1
    --------------
    *ATIFlash
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/1731/ATIFlash 3.79.html
    --------------
    *Your Video Cards Bios
    http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/...re=&manufacturer=&model=&interface=&memSize=0

------
    Part 1
    ------
    Step 1 Create USB Boot Drive with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool

Step 2 Copy all the USB Boot files to the USB Boot Drive (do not overwrite files when prompted)

Step 3 Copy ATIFlash files USB Boot Drive

Step 4 Copy new BIOS file to USB BOOT Drive (name it something like bios.bin as you will be using this name in a DOS Prompt later on)
    ------
    Part 2
    ------
    Step 1 Boot into 'Safe Mode' (by pressing f8 before booting into Windows)

Step 2 Uninstall ATI Drivers and Associated Software then Reboot
    \
    Step 3 Go to Device Manager 'Display Adapters' and Uninstall (including Software when prompted)

Step 4 SHUT DOWN your PC (DO NOT REBOOT, if you should so happen to Reboot repeat Step 3 above)
    ------
    Part 3
    ------
    Step 1 Remove your Video Card from the top PCI-E slot and place it in a different PCI-E slot (this is the step that sets this Guide apart from all the others)

Step 2 Reboot into your Mobo's Bios

Step 3 Once in your Mobo's Bios change the first Boot Device to USB-HDD (or your Equivalent setting) then Reboot

Step 4 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -ai 0 ,this will provide you with proof that your Video Card does infact exist

Step 5 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -unlockrom 0 , i suggest you do this because some Bios files are infact locked and can't be flashed until unlocked

Step 6 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -f -p 0 bios.rom , this is when your Bios is actually flashed

Step 7 Once your Bios has been flashed simply 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete' to restart your PC

Step 8 Go straight back into your Mobo's Bios and change your first Boot Device back to what it was (probably HDD) then Reboot for the final time and your finished
    ------

bngchucky, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Mar 4, 2020
  4. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors :D

x01r, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix Wasteland 3 for PC errors - Similar Threads - fix Wasteland errors

2. How do I fix this pc error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this pc error?: Hi, I accidentally deleted something that was not supposed to be deleted in my system config. Now when I try logging in my pc says that “something happen to your pin is unavailable”. When I try booting in safe mode it only has power off option. What do I do?...
  3. How do I fix this pc error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this pc error?: Hi, I accidentally deleted something that was not supposed to be deleted in my system config. Now when I try logging in my pc says that “something happen to your pin is unavailable”. When I try booting in safe mode it only has power off option. What do I do?...
  4. How do I fix this pc error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wasteland 2 Save File Location Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wasteland 2 Save File Location Game Pass PC: Hi,I am trying to find the save file location for my saves for Wasteland 2, I have checked a couple different areas and the folder is either empty or it is not there.I have checked these paths:C:\XboxGames\Wasteland 2- Director's Cut^^This is also the pathway I have it...
  6. Wasteland 2 Save File Location Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wasteland 2 Save File Location Game Pass PC: Hi,I am trying to find the save file location for my saves for Wasteland 2, I have checked a couple different areas and the folder is either empty or it is not there.I have checked these paths:C:\XboxGames\Wasteland 2- Director's Cut^^This is also the pathway I have it...
  7. Boot error fix mbr error 3?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot error fix mbr error 3?: So I am trying to fix my computer yesterday with my file storage, and when i open my computer i get an error fix mbr error 3 ? How to solve this ? I cant go back thank you....
  8. Cant install wasteland 3 on PC from Xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install wasteland 3 on PC from Xbox game pass: I click install and get this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-wasteland-3-on-pc-from-xbox-game-pass/99e90beb-0416-4f11-a0de-d6526e463c59
  9. Wasteland 2 save file location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wasteland 2 save file location.: Hi there, I've recently purchased the PC game pass as I wanted to play Wasteland 2, I am struggling to find a folder or any sort of recognition that my game is actually saving, apparently the game has a problem where the list of save files disappears, this is the problem...
  10. Surface 3 with error code 0xc0000098, how to fix/reboot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface 3 with error code 0xc0000098, how to fix/reboot?: I tried starting my Surface today after not using it for about a week and the battery was dead so I plugged it in and got the error 0xc0000098 when attempting to boot. Tried to restart it but it doesnt seem like it is and I keep getting the blue screen with this message. Is...