Windows 10: How to fix when conect printer error ?

Discus and support How to fix when conect printer error ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to fix this when I connect to the printer on the LAN network, the printer is connected to another computer ? Many thanks ! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saigon Team building, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How to fix when conect printer error ?

How to fix this when I connect to the printer on the LAN network, the printer is connected to another computer ? Many thanks !

How to fix when conect printer error ? c4b0a583-516e-4b3c-9b6f-1be8d8afe825?upload=true.jpg

:)

Saigon Team building, Dec 3, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

How to fix when conect printer error ?

Printer error HP Envy 4520

Hello DJ,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Just to confirm, how are you connecting your printer to your laptop? (Wired or Wireless)
    • If wireless, have you tried the wired connection?
    • What error messages are you receiving? Can you include a
      screenshot
      ?
    • Aside from uninstalling and reinstalling, have you tried updating the printer driver?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to these support websites for the steps that you can perform to fix the problem:

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How to fix when conect printer error ?

1. How to fix when conect printer error ? - Similar Threads - fix conect printer

2. printer conecting error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer conecting error: Good Morning Sir I am facing a printer connectivity error from a long time. And troubleshooter is not working properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-conecting-error/4e5e1e5d-02e0-49f8-899b-7b33bd211315
  3. printer conecting error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer conecting error: Good Morning Sir I am facing a printer connectivity error from a long time. And troubleshooter is not working properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-conecting-error/4e5e1e5d-02e0-49f8-899b-7b33bd211315
  4. printer conecting error

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Printer in error state. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer in error state. How to fix?: User account window asked if I wanted to allow a program my printer} to make changes. I accidentally clicked no. Now when I try to print I get a message "printer in error".. Printer is Brother MFC. OS is Windows 10. How do I fix this?...
  6. Printer in error state. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer in error state. How to fix?: User account window asked if I wanted to allow a program my printer} to make changes. I accidentally clicked no. Now when I try to print I get a message "printer in error".. Printer is Brother MFC. OS is Windows 10. How do I fix this?...
  7. Printer in error state. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. wifi wont conect printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi wont conect printer to computer: wifi will not comuicate printer nd computer i tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-conect-printer-to-computer/486214ae-e14a-425c-b25c-72b4e7a5a249
  9. printer not conecting

printer not conecting: My canon TR8520 will not connect to my dell windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-conecting/df78d1c3-0f27-4901-9313-a929a02aceb8
  10. How to fix printer error 0x80007007e

How to fix printer error 0x80007007e: Want to know how to fix printer error 0x800070007e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-printer-error-0x80007007e/3f094cc5-2b05-46b9-8073-58798112bee0