Windows 10: How to fix White Screen on Windows laptop or Computer monitor

Discus and support How to fix White Screen on Windows laptop or Computer monitor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 often experiences Blue Screen of Death errors. There are several other screens of death that a Windows machine can face.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix White Screen on Windows laptop or Computer monitor

WinClub, Oct 22, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Oct 22, 2019
  3. white screen

Hello Suzanna,

Please answer the questions below:

• Did you use this computer with HP monitor before? And was it working fine?
    • Do you see manufacturer logo or any black screen in HP monitor? Or you just immediately see white screen when you turn the computer on?

I request you to uninstall and reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 22, 2019
  4. humtex Win User

White screen on computer

I recently posted a thread about a white screen. I have since hooked up my laptop to a monitor and that did not work. I have a boot scan disk in the laptop and that did not do anything. The blinking red light did not come on when I installed the scandisc to the laptop. Is my laptop stuck in sleep mode, or is my OS shot?. The computer does not work other than a white screen showing. Is there a way I can get my boot disk to work. Like I stated previously when I turn off the laptop and then turn it back on it is if I did not turn it off.

humtex, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to fix White Screen on Windows laptop or Computer monitor - Similar Threads - fix White Screen

2. How to fix White circles on new Windows 11 Laptop screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix White circles on new Windows 11 Laptop screen?: Hi all! I recently purchased a new Windows 11 HP Laptop. I have been very careful with it and have protected the screen. Still, the screen itself has white dots that do not appear to be dead pixels going across it. I can only see them when the screen is full of darker colors,...
  3. How to fix White circles on new Windows 11 Laptop screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix White circles on new Windows 11 Laptop screen?: Hi all! I recently purchased a new Windows 11 HP Laptop. I have been very careful with it and have protected the screen. Still, the screen itself has white dots that do not appear to be dead pixels going across it. I can only see them when the screen is full of darker colors,...
  4. how to fix windows security white screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix windows security white screen?: how to fix windows security white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-security-white-screen/892f08a6-cd87-4058-856d-ecb95931a160
  5. how to fix windows security white screen?

how to fix windows security white screen?: how to fix windows security white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-security-white-screen/892f08a6-cd87-4058-856d-ecb95931a160
  6. Fix white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix white screen: My computer went into the white screen of death after I reset it. I reseted my computer with all my stuff, the. I entered in safe mode, later I put in my password and now mu screen is just white. Run explorer doesn’t work and that Shell, regedit, didn’t work either....
  7. Fix white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix white screen: My computer went into the white screen of death after I reset it. I reseted my computer with all my stuff, the. I entered in safe mode, later I put in my password and now mu screen is just white. Run explorer doesn’t work and that Shell, regedit, didn’t work either....
  8. Fix white screen

9. Laptop screen is white

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is white: I bought a used laptop and the screen is just white when I turn it on. I hooked it up to an external monitor and ran a diagnostic that says everything is working fine (obviously it's not!) is there some setting or option I'm unaware of to get my screen to work? Seems if it...
  10. White screen on computer

in Windows 10 Support
    White screen on computer: I turned on my HP 7 Notebook this evening. A white screen came up immediately. I am unable to do anything with the computer. When I reboot it is if I have not turned off my computer. I also unplugged the power cord and removed the battery, no changes.This looks as if it could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. correct blurry screen