Windows 10: How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues

Discus and support How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Am trying to share my whiteboards with the Web Sharing link on Whiteboard free app However I'm getting and all my clients are getting the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NielsCorfield, Jan 22, 2021.

1. How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues

Am trying to share my whiteboards with the Web Sharing link on Whiteboard free app
    However I'm getting and all my clients are getting the following error. Which is totally unintelligible.

Any help would be really appreciated. Without this feature working it's pretty useless as a tool for collaboration.

Have done all the reinstalling stuff.

Request Id: d77c9573-dd6c-4dce-b364-3fd54a008a00
    Correlation Id: bd48ff94-f0c8-4933-b27e-cfbf63006733
    Timestamp: 2021-01-22T10:37:37Z
    Message: AADSTS50020: User account '......@outlook.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '95de633a-083e-42f5-b444-a4295d8e9314'Microsoft Whiteboard Services in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.
    Advanced diagnostics: Disable
    If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help to troubleshoot the issue.

:)

NielsCorfield, Jan 22, 2021

2. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Hi KõTVI

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

If your sharing it within an organization, your Office 365 Administrator might need to enable the ability to access the Whiteboard from within the Office Admin Center.

This is the error I got when I shared my Whiteboard and tried accessing it from another computer.

How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues 873273f8-3532-4727-b2b2-309ed1aa6de2?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Jan 22, 2021
  3. KõTVI Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends.

But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't

I even made a new account for myself but and can't see my WB online ever How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues :(

Is there any option to fix it?

Is there any option at all to share my WB?

How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues 2bff9454-15eb-4d5c-9ad3-71d37badf76a?upload=true.jpg

KõTVI, Jan 22, 2021
  4. How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues

Whiteboard - unable to export

Hi Azad,

Asper your description, may I know are you using Microsoft whiteboard app to export. If possible, could you please share a step how did you try to
    export a Microsoft Whiteboard Canvass or some related screenshot of better understand.

Also, could you please share with us screenshot of error message.

I appreciate your time and understanding.

Best Regards

Waqas Muhammad

Waqas Muhammad MSFT, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues

1. How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues - Similar Threads - Fix Whiteboard Sharing

2. Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization: Created a share link for a Whiteboard and it doesn't work for another user when they sign in:We were unable to give you access to this boardWhiteboard Correlation Id: a9e31695-aef4-440a-8529-4a1c42603e3d2024-02-22T22:53:18.562ZI added the user in Entra ID. Do I need to turn...
  3. Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization: Created a share link for a Whiteboard and it doesn't work for another user when they sign in:We were unable to give you access to this boardWhiteboard Correlation Id: a9e31695-aef4-440a-8529-4a1c42603e3d2024-02-22T22:53:18.562ZI added the user in Entra ID. Do I need to turn...
  4. How to fix issue with shared folder not opening files?

How to fix issue with shared folder not opening files?: When attempting to access a shared folder in File Explorer the folder opens but when I select a file, the file for some reason begins to download but never opens. The other 2 people that had access to this shared folder also no longer have access to it either....
  5. Whiteboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whiteboard issue: Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me. What's the reason for that?...
  6. Whiteboard issue

Whiteboard issue: Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me. What's the reason for that?...
  7. Whiteboard issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!: We're part of an on-line class using Zoom for our meetings. Whiteboard is essential. The instructor is able to export the meeting Whiteboard into a png and send out the png -- however, the resulting image is extremely hazy and hard to read. This is because the default png...
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues: So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't I even made a new...
  10. Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard: One of the unique features of ]Skype Interviews[/B] is the real-time code editor, which allows the interviewer to assess a candidate’s ability to code without the use of any third-party applications—dramatically improving their shared coding experience. As a direct result of...