Windows 10: How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account

Discus and support How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Recently Bought an HP Elitebook 850 G3 Notebook PC and it Was Running Ubuntu When I Received it. I used a Bootable USB to Install Windows 11 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabriel Terrazas1, Dec 4, 2023.

1. How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account

I Recently Bought an HP Elitebook 850 G3 Notebook PC and it Was Running Ubuntu When I Received it. I used a Bootable USB to Install Windows 11 and Encountered 'Sign In Using a Work Or School Account' - Me having no Idea Why. I Have Searched the Internet For this issue its Common for Windows 10/11 Pro and Enterprise this also Happens when I install Windows 11 EnterpriseI Have Spent Hundreds almost Millions on Product Keys For Home, Pro, and Enterprise, and Still Does Not Work. If anybody Can Help Me With This Issue. This laptop Needs Windows 11 To Run Nessicary Programs For my Second Semester

:)

Gabriel Terrazas1, Dec 4, 2023

2. Can't sign in Win 10 with work or school account

Hello Gavin. I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

Keep in mind that if you add a work or school account it will take over your PC with the organizations' Group Policy just as if it was a work or school computer. The only way to avoid this is to have those accounts on another PC, or to shrink C or install another hard drive to Dual Boot WIndows between a Personal install and a Work/School install.

If you still want these accounts on your personal PC, here is how to add and manage Work or School accounts on your Windows 10 PC:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-add-a-work...

https://www.onmsft.com/how-to/how-to-manage-per...

If you have any problems contact your work or School IT help desk, they are the only ones who can explain their Group Policy, although they will never change it for you since it applies across all of their organization's PC's. They may be able to help you with it intruding into your personal account, but this usually has mixed results.

In case you want to look it over here's how to Dual Boot Windows 10 with itself or Windows 11:

https://nerdschalk.com/how-to-dual-boot-windows...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

Hello All,

I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.

Thanks..

Rohit hande, Dec 4, 2023
  4. TONPumper Win User

How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account

Onedrive asking to sign in to a school account

Hello, A few years ago, I lost access to my school email and had to create a new personal email for windows. My files sync fine with the new email, but once a day, I get a prompt asking me to sign into sharepoint and when I click the button to sign in, the only option I have is for the school account which I don't have access to. I deleted everything that started with Microsoft Office from credential manager that didn't have my personal email in the username field, ran the command C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset to reset onedrive, and uninstalled/reinstalled onedrive to no avail. Does anyone know what I missed here or why my school account is still connected? EDIT: I saw a SSO_POP_User credential that I missed in credential manager. Maybe that will fix it. I just unlinked and link my account and wasn't prompted to sign in; however, when the select an account prompt comes up, the school email appears in the list of options.

TONPumper, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account

1. How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account - Similar Threads - Fix Signing School

2. How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Windows 10/11 From Signing in With Work Or School Account: I Recently Bought an HP Elitebook 850 G3 Notebook PC and it Was Running Ubuntu When I Received it. I used a Bootable USB to Install Windows 11 and Encountered 'Sign In Using a Work Or School Account' - Me having no Idea Why. I Have Searched the Internet For this issue its...
  3. "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  4. "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  5. "Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

"Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  6. "Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

"Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  7. How to sign in without a work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in without a work or school account: After restring my laptop it ask for a work or school account to sign in and I don’t have one and I can’t bypass this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-without-a-work-or-school-account/91764a00-db2b-478c-919e-b2a2e048fbb4
  8. How to sign in without a work or school account

How to sign in without a work or school account: After restring my laptop it ask for a work or school account to sign in and I don’t have one and I can’t bypass this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-without-a-work-or-school-account/91764a00-db2b-478c-919e-b2a2e048fbb4
  9. How to remove Work or School account in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Work or School account in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]A lot of users connect their Work or School accounts with their Windows computers. However, a time may come when you want to remove them. In this guide, we are going to see how to remove the Work or School account in Windows 11/10. What is Work or School account? Work...
  10. How to delete work or school account from Windows 10

How to delete work or school account from Windows 10: A while back my ex had added her school account to my computer so she could use office 365. Then a few months ago I started getting an error notification saying that one of more of my accounts had a problem and needed to be updated. When I checked I saw that it was my ex's...