Windows 10: How to fix windows 10 Blue Screen While installing OS

Discus and support How to fix windows 10 Blue Screen While installing OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys please help me so here it is. I can't install my Windows 10 because of blue screen everytime that I attemp to install the windows it goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Man-wol, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Man-wol Win User

How to fix windows 10 Blue Screen While installing OS

Hi guys please help me so here it is.

I can't install my Windows 10 because of blue screen everytime that I attemp to install the windows it goes to blue screen do you know how to fix it? I am thinking to try different OS to install like windows 7 just to try if it will proceed.How to fix windows 10 Blue Screen While installing OS [​IMG]

:)

Man-wol, Mar 27, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix windows 10 Blue Screen While installing OS - Similar Threads - fix Blue Screen

2. How to fix blue screen in laptop while plug in charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen in laptop while plug in charge: My laptop got blue screen after plug in charge. But if dont, it wont get blue screen. Sometimes blue screen and sometimes just restart . Blue screen code :CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED...
  3. How to fix blue screen in laptop while plug in charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blue screen in laptop while plug in charge: My laptop got blue screen after plug in charge. But if dont, it wont get blue screen. Sometimes blue screen and sometimes just restart . Blue screen code :CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED...
  4. blue screen error while installing windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen error while installing windows: purple screen error while installing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-while-installing-windows/fd872042-ceec-4462-8f6d-66ac5a7f0302
  5. blue screen error while installing windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error while installing windows: purple screen error while installing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-while-installing-windows/fd872042-ceec-4462-8f6d-66ac5a7f0302
  6. blue screen error while installing windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to fix Blue Screen of Death while Installing windows 10 in imac 2011...

How to fix Blue Screen of Death while Installing windows 10 in imac 2011...: [IMG]Yes, I'd like to ask a question about how to fix the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" igdkmd64.sys in windows 10 in imac 2011, I know it sounds stupid. I just currently install windows 10 in imac, turns out it shows already the blue screen and I'm stuck, I'm trying to go to...
  8. How to fix Windows 10 blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Windows 10 blue screen?: I bought HP laptop last year and today I am getting Blue Screen. Someone, please help me to fix? Its quite urgent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-blue-screen/e505279d-11c5-4914-a2df-58910d57d398
  9. Blue screen while installing antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen while installing antivirus: For the past two days I am getting a blue screen maximum wait objects exceeded whenever I try to install an antivirus tried 2 so far AVG & Avast. I have the HP Z840 workstation and decided to go with a fresh install so downloaded the cloud recovery tool from HP which has the...
  10. Windows 10 Blue Screen while booting installation

Windows 10 Blue Screen while booting installation: Hi, I've just bought new Asus R540LJ with SSD inside. I'm trying to install Windows 10 but I get blue screen just after it boots I supose. Nothing happens, just loading and blue screen. Tried with pendrive usb 3/dvd. Win 8.1 and Win 10. Is there anything I can do about...