Windows 10: How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

Discus and support How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 mail app live tile is broken, doesn’t show any mail count or anything, just the icon. How can I fix it? It also happened few days ago, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itzsowvik, May 13, 2020.

1. How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

Windows 10 mail app live tile is broken, doesn’t show any mail count or anything, just the icon. How can I fix it? It also happened few days ago, but in-place upgrade fixed that, but now this is happening again!

submitted by /u/itzsowvik
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itzsowvik, May 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 13, 2020
  3. Helmut Win User
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

I use the Mail App with 6 Email accounts with a combined Live Tile and separate ones for specific accounts, they work but not all forms of notifications work all the time some are flakey.

I go to the simple stuff first.
    Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Get notifications from Apps and other senders > On
    Then the Apps list and switch on each Account and the Mail App.

Then on each of those Accounts and the Mail App click on them and set what type of notifications you require.

Then go to
    Settings > Privacy > background apps > Let apps run in the background > On
    Go down the long list to turn on Mail and Calendar.

Then finally go to the Tile > More and enable the Live Tile.
    and Restart.

Helmut, May 13, 2020
  4. How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps not showing live tiles in Start menu

Windows 10 isn't showing live tiles for Mail or Calendar apps. I can get mail and set events on the caledanr but not seeing the live tiles or notifications. I am seeing live tiles for photos, store and weather apps. Anyone have a suggestion?

BatonRougeUSER, May 13, 2020
Thema:

How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

1. How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile? - Similar Threads - fix Mail App

2. Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.: Hello, i want to ask tile live on mail app on windows 10 Ver 20H2 not updating . I already try to enable backgrounds app sync and others, on notification banner work very fine but on live tile it wont, i don't know what happen i think it cause i yesterday re-arange the tile...
  3. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, I posted this thread before and I didn't got a solution, I hope I'll get one this time. I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit and the Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the...
  4. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  5. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  6. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear....
  7. Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?: I installed these analog live tile clocks from the Microsoft Store but they don't work. Live tiles in general don't work in my start menu. Maybe I disabled them earlier with a registry tweak or something, I don't remember. [img] 127942
  8. Mail app - live tile unread count not updating

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app - live tile unread count not updating: In my start menu, I use the mail live tile. But it doesn't seem to update even after I don't have any unread emails. This is the live tile: [img] And here, you can see that I don't have any unread emails: [img] So what's going on? Is there a fix for this?...
  9. Mail app live tile does not show anything

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app live tile does not show anything: For the first time ever, since my main OS is Win 7, I tried to use the Mail app. So, I have connected my MS account, the one I use for Win 10, to the Mail application, and have set it to be my Default Mail app. The live tile on my Start Up looks like this (and it does not...
  10. Windows 10 Live tiles not woking. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Live tiles not woking. How to fix this?: I really like the live tiles feature in windows 10 however only the apps from Microsoft store is working while the stock apps like Money, sports, photos etc. don't work. How can I fix this? 66070