Windows 10: How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding

Discus and support How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; If after starting up Windows 10 you encounter a window saying “Personalized Settings (Not Responding)” and get stuck on a black screen, following this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding

If after starting up Windows 10 you encounter a window saying “Personalized Settings (Not Responding)” and get stuck on a black screen, following this guide will help you fix it. You end up getting stuck on a black screen because Windows Explorer did not start properly and so the desktop doesn’t load right. This issue [...]

The post How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Dec 23, 2018

2. personal setting not responding

after resetting windows 10. Personal setting does not respond. How do I get it to respond?

PhilipVechey, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Personalized setting not respondings since the early morning

How to quickly fix personalized setting not responding from windows 10?

JamesHaxby, Dec 23, 2018
  4. How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding

1. How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding - Similar Threads - fix personalized settings

2. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix the not responding: Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-not-responding/92069243-21a2-4a48-85ec-17495e57284b
  3. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the not responding: Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-not-responding/92069243-21a2-4a48-85ec-17495e57284b
  4. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Personalized Setting Not Responding on black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Personalized Setting Not Responding on black screen: After kb4556799 update Windows 10 started getting black screen with "Personalized Settings Not Responding after Windows Sign In and neither Task Manager response nor can I start in Safe Mode. I deleted the "Latest Feature update" and "latest quality update" to no avail. I...
  6. Personalized settings Not responding error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Personalized settings Not responding error: I have that error. The exact one described in this post Except it deleted my restore point when i tried to restore, and the updates wont revert. Im stuck here. Currently gonna try to run an update from a usb through windows powershell that i got to work by disabling every...
  7. Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you recently installed an update, and when you boot your computer and you see an error message – Personalized Settings (Not Responding), then some of these suggestions are sure to help you. This error can appear after installing an [...] This post...
  8. windows 10 update issue, personalized settings not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update issue, personalized settings not responding: After last night's update I cannot log in to my account. After filling my password the computer freezes with a small Personalized Settings (Not Responding) message. Task manager also does not start. Since it's a HP tablet pc I do not have a recovery disk either. Cheers...
  9. Personalized settings is not responding with Windows 10 update after restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Personalized settings is not responding with Windows 10 update after restart.: When I update Windows 10 I get an error telling me personalized settings is not responding after restart. I get a warning box in upper left hand area of screen. Otherwise the screen is frozen and black. I can ctl-alt-del and work from the task manager. I have seen various...
  10. personalized settings not responding after every windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    personalized settings not responding after every windows update: Every time there is a windows 10 update and the computer restarts after the update, I can reach the login screen and log in but then I get a black screen with a white box indicating personalized settings not responding. I have done a ctrl alt del to get to task manager and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. personalized settings not responding fix

2. personalized settings not responding

3. personalized settings not responding win 10

4. windows personalized settings not responding,
  5. personalized setting not responding win 10,
  6. Windows 10 Personalized settings not responding,
  7. personalized settings not responding windows 10,
  8. windows 10 personalized not responding,
  9. windows 10 personalized settings not working,
  10. personalization settings not responding,
  11. windows personalized settings freeze,