Windows 10: How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Lag or Slow to Open

Discus and support How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Lag or Slow to Open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello i have problem in window 10. I was klick on this page and something in this instruction doesn't work. This is error code form cmd.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hakase, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Hakase Win User

How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Lag or Slow to Open

Hello i have problem in window 10.
    I was klick on this page and something in this instruction doesn't work.
    This is error code form cmd.

C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage > PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, Nie mona zainstalowa pakietu, poniewa zasoby, ktre on modyfikuje, s obecnie w uyciu. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_1 20.2212.31.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 402a49f6-bb55-0000-08d8-2d4055bbd601 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 402a49f6-bb55-0000-08d8-2d4055bbd601 At line:1 char:94 + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exc eption + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCo mmand
    Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, Nie mona zainstalowa pakietu, poniewa zasoby,
    ktre on modyfikuje, s obecnie w uyciu.
    error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuEx
    perienceHost_10.0.19041.423_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy.
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 402a49f6-bb55-0002-fca9-2e4055bbd601 in the Event Log
    or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 402a49f6-bb55-0002-fca9-2e4055bbd601
    At line:1 char:94
    + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exc
    eption
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCo
    mmand

And this is link to vidio from YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gastSeAacuI

:)

Hakase, Nov 15, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu won't open.

Hi Dougie,

Corrupted system files could be one of the reason why Start Menu is not opening.

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps listed in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana
    see if it helps resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 15, 2020
  4. How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Lag or Slow to Open

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Lag or Slow to Open

1. How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Lag or Slow to Open - Similar Threads - Fix Start Menu

2. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 slow start menu on start: Hello, it seems last post was blocked but user clearly said problem in not fixed and i have same form time to time. onece a month maybeI was able to see something that may be small tip to devs. While start menu couldnt be working i was able to observe on task manager that in...
  3. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 slow start menu on start: Hello, it seems last post was blocked but user clearly said problem in not fixed and i have same form time to time. onece a month maybeI was able to see something that may be small tip to devs. While start menu couldnt be working i was able to observe on task manager that in...
  4. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Start Menu Search is slow [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Start Menu Search is slow [Fixed]: [ATTACH]The Search option is a great way to quickly find something from the deepest pocket of your Windows 11/10 computer. With Search Indexing turned on, it allows you to search out any file or folder using the feature in question. However, for some users, the feature isn’t...
  6. Fix Google Chrome lagging and slow to open in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Google Chrome lagging and slow to open in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Google Chrome has a huge chunk of the Windows browser market. It conquered the realm by being “Google” and has created a sort of monopoly that’s very difficult for any browser to breach. But as of now, its optimization on Windows has been subjected to a lot of...
  7. Start menu Lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu Lag: Hello everyone ! I run on windows version 1909 and all of a sudden last week my start menu would lag and have a delay of about 3 seconds before actually popping up. I always search stuff on my computer by pressing the Windows button and typing in, but because of this weird...
  8. start menu and search open very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start menu and search open very slow: my start menu and search box opens very slowtakes around 30 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-search-open-very-slow/ef400e7e-d10e-41e0-a791-dd5526887e32
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu Slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Menu Slow: I have a laptop that's using an NVME SSD as a boot drive and my start menu is really slow, whenever I click on it, it takes a few seconds for it to actually open. It's really bothering. I can't seem to find any solution by googling, so I might as well try my luck here....
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay): Hello! I have not find solutions on forum so i decided to post new thread. I have really burst issue with start menu. When i click on start button start menu does not show immediately, it appear with delay, only after half a sec or more. Problem arise after 24-30 hours...