Windows 10: How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?

Discus and support How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just updated to Windows 10 Pro 1903 and the startup lock screen is blurry. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dskdoc, May 30, 2019.

1. Dskdoc Win User

How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?

Just updated to Windows 10 Pro 1903 and the startup lock screen is blurry. How do I fix this?

:)

Dskdoc, May 30, 2019

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry? - Similar Threads - fix startup lock

2. Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.: Context: I was playing with my friends the other day and suddenly I got the Blue Screen of Death. My laptop restarted and it also started disk checking. After that, my laptop booted up properly but the lock screen is stuck at this blurry screen with no way of accessing the...
  3. Locked on blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked on blurry log in screen: Win 10 suddenly wont let me log in. stops at blurry log in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-on-blurry-log-in-screen/23053dc8-2992-41a1-9b69-3e4b2430b5a9
  4. Blurry screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry screen Windows 10: Hello. I bought an Acer nitro 5 AN 515 some months ago, HD screen, but I was really disappointed when a few windows showed up with blurry text. I saw screen text size was set up to 125%. I changed it to 110%. Nothing. I sent the laptop to warranty. The issue remained. I...
  5. How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens: I have plugged a second screen into my laptop and now the text is blurry but only on the second screen. The laptop screen is at 125% The second monitor is 100% Having played around with all the display settings I still cannot get it to come right :( Note, issue did not...
  6. How do I fix my blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my blurry screen?: So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my computer it was perfectly fine and none of the resolution changed at all. But after getting home from school today I realized...
  7. November 2019 Windows 10 Update, Blurry Startup Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November 2019 Windows 10 Update, Blurry Startup Screen: When turning on laptop, I used to get various pretty landscape pictures. With the recent 11/2019 update, there is only one landscape picture and it's totally blurry. How can I fix that?...
  8. How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I'm currently using a high res display on a rather small screen, which I heard may cause some blurriness problems. I'm not actually experiencing blurry apps, but rather the prompt boxes. It may be a bit hard to tell from the screenshot, but the...
  9. Lock screen image blurry since current Windows update. Fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen image blurry since current Windows update. Fix?: After my most recent Windows update (KB451155), I noticed that after a restart, the image on my lockscreen was blurry. I change the image hoping it would be clear, but this one was blurry as well. Is Microsoft working on a fix for this?...
  10. lock screen piture is blurry

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen piture is blurry: lock screen picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-piture-is-blurry/928cbb36-84a1-41e1-bb55-43e26c1fa90d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start up picture blurry

2. windows 10 lock screen blurry after update

3. lock screen blurry

4. blurry lock screen windows 10,
  5. windows 10 lock screen blurry,
  6. windows 10 login screen blurred,
  7. opening password on win10 is blurry,
  8. start up screen blurry,
  9. Lock screen is blurry,
  10. windows 10 startup screen blurry,
  11. lock screen picture is blurry,