Windows 10: How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make"

Discus and support How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lately, i got a lot of problem on my computer so I decide to reinstall the computer but it failsI have already tried:SFC/ scannowdism /online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SuperGuest5291, Nov 27, 2021.

1. How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make"

Lately, i got a lot of problem on my computer so I decide to reinstall the computer but it failsI have already tried:SFC/ scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthRen disable and enableStartup repairCreate mediaI also try System.001 and Software.001 but they both said The Process cannot access the file because it is being used by another processI also got some errors like:Window Quality update and security missingWindows store Close instant close after openPlease Help

:)

SuperGuest5291, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Tankachoo Win User

Factory Reset Windows10: There was a problem resetting your PC FIX

How to Factory Reset Windows10 or upgraded to Windows10 from Windows7 or 8.
    This is also a FIX for the ERROR: There was a problem resetting your PC.
    This fix is only for Legit Authorized Copies of Windows 7, 8, or 10.

Hey all, I upgraded to Win10 from Win8.1 when it was released for free upgrades in 2015. It is now 2016 and I wanted to Factory Reset my PC so I can start fresh again. I attempted to do it from Settings/Update and Security/Recovery/Reset this PC as suggested by Microsoft but I received and error saying "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." After searching the web I found many different fixes but they all seems so involved. Making a boot flash drive or burning a DVD and use their software... There is an awesome tutorial on this forum called Windows 10 Clean Install but I like to KISS when I can (Keep It Simple Stupid) so I decided to check with Microsoft.com before I started that process.

THE SIMPLE FIX I FOUND THAT WORKED FOR ME:
    Go to: Windows 10
    Click the "Upgrade Now" button.
    Follow the prompts and you're good to go.
    Works with Windows 7, 8 and 10. Simple enough for me How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make" :)

I wasn't able to find this simple suggestion when searching the web so I felt I should post it in hopes it helps someone too How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make" :)

-

Tankachoo, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make"

There is a problem resetting your pc no changes

Hi Xin,

There may be a virus infection on your laptop, as suspected. We'd like to know a few things to help you fix this. Kindly answer the following:

• What browser were you using when you encountered the error?
    • How did you attempt to reset the device?

We discourage you from calling any support numbers your browser gives you when you encounter such errors. Those numbers are fraud and will lead to no good if you allow the support personnel to access your device. Since the laptop has not been reset, we suggest
    you reset your browser and run a full scan using your antivirus software. You can check these pages to know how you can perform the suggested steps:

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make"

1. How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make" - Similar Threads - fix was problem

2. "There is a problem resetting your PC. No changes made"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There is a problem resetting your PC. No changes made": I have had HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl for 4 years. I recently keep having this problem where disk in task manager goes to 100% at random intervals and my laptop freezes for a brief period of time. To get rid of that I tried many things including disk check, SFC scan, driver...
  3. "There is a problem resetting your PC. No changes made"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "There is a problem resetting your PC. No changes made": I have had HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl for 4 years. I recently keep having this problem where disk in task manager goes to 100% at random intervals and my laptop freezes for a brief period of time. To get rid of that I tried many things including disk check, SFC scan, driver...
  4. How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make": Lately, i got a lot of problem on my computer so I decide to reinstall the computer but it failsI have already tried:SFC/ scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthRen disable and enableStartup repairCreate mediaI also try System.001 and Software.001 but they both said...
  5. How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting this your PC no change was make": Lately, i got a lot of problem on my computer so I decide to reinstall the computer but it failsI have already tried:SFC/ scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthRen disable and enableStartup repairCreate mediaI also try System.001 and Software.001 but they both said...
  6. Windows 10 Resetting my pc problem. "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were...

Windows 10 Resetting my pc problem. "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were...: Hello! So I've been trying to reset my pc for numerous times because I wanted to give it to my brother and I wanted that the whole drive gets cleaned and all personal files get deleted but it keeps saying "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made". I've...
  7. Fixed Issue: There was a problem resetting your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixed Issue: There was a problem resetting your pc: Reset this PC is a good feature that is available on Windows 10 and Windows 8. But sometime you could not reset your pc for some reasons (due to missing some system files or encrypted data) [ATTACH] Three Ways to fix “There was a problem resettingyour pc” In this...
  8. How do I fix there was a problem resetting your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix there was a problem resetting your pc: I had a problem where windows couldn't repair my PC. I needed to factory reset the PC through the bluescreen since I couldn't access the desktop. I went to advanced settings and troubleshoot where I pressed the reset PC button and clicked remove everything then a message...
  9. "There was a problem resetting your pc; No changes were made" Windows 10 Reset

"There was a problem resetting your pc; No changes were made" Windows 10 Reset: Hi, I'm trying to reset my PC. I'm trying the option to reset it while retaining my personal files, but whenever I do, around 35% completion it tells me that "there was a problem resetting your pc" and that "no changes were made". After entering C:\$SysReset\Logs\Setupact.log...
  10. How to fix the "There was a problem resetting your PC" error

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to fix the "There was a problem resetting your PC" error: Windows 10 is an operating system with a fair share of issues. There are, however, built-in solutions for many of these. For example, when there is an issue during booting, Windows resorts to the Automatic Repair wizard, which should fix the issue. But if that fails, the...