Windows 10: How to fix windows 10 update problems.

Discus and support How to fix windows 10 update problems. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir Windows 10 version 1607 ko Windows 10 version 2004 mein update kaise karen. update karne par kuch problem aati hai. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dineshlamror, Aug 8, 2020.

1. How to fix windows 10 update problems.

Sir Windows 10 version 1607 ko Windows 10 version 2004 mein update kaise karen.

update karne par kuch problem aati hai.

How to fix windows 10 update problems. [​IMG]

:)

dineshlamror, Aug 8, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 8, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

How to fix windows 10 update problems.

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

How to fix windows 10 update problems.

1. How to fix windows 10 update problems. - Similar Threads - fix update problems

2. how can i fix this update problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix this update problem?: Hello.I recently got a new Windows 10 laptop and I´d like to transfer my Minecraft launcher onto it, but it won´t download, because a certain update is giving me a constant error sign. Until I can´t download this update, I can´t use the game that I paid 30 dollars for. The...
  3. how can i fix this update problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix this update problem?: Hello.I recently got a new Windows 10 laptop and I´d like to transfer my Minecraft launcher onto it, but it won´t download, because a certain update is giving me a constant error sign. Until I can´t download this update, I can´t use the game that I paid 30 dollars for. The...
  4. How can I fix this update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this update problem: * Duplicate of: How can i fix the problem Hi everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long time even a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating. i need you help please. Is it...
  5. How do I fix this update problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this update problem?: This has been a problem for a couple of months now. I cannot download this specific update. My computer does not let me. The update is 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5019980. I have tried everything. I deleted the update and...
  6. How to fix problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix problem with windows 10: when ever i open my laptop Asus vivobook15 x512jx the 1st icon remain selected and every time i click on something else, 1st icon open. it seems like mouse pad is stuck or something. it happens with pdf or webpages too, it get stuck at the top, even if i forcibly try to...
  7. How to fix problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix problem with windows 10: when ever i open my laptop Asus vivobook15 x512jx the 1st icon remain selected and every time i click on something else, 1st icon open. it seems like mouse pad is stuck or something. it happens with pdf or webpages too, it get stuck at the top, even if i forcibly try to...
  8. How to fix problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to fix WiFi problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix WiFi problems in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]WiFi is great because it gives freedom, and while Ethernet still dominates in delivering better speed compared to WiFi, there is nothing like sitting anywhere you wish and work or enjoy a movie. No wires! But then when you face [...] This post How to fix...
  10. How to fix this problem with Windows Defender in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this problem with Windows Defender in Windows 10?: When a threat is detected, it ask me to treat it, but no matter what i click (allow or delete) the message won't go away and always indicate that i have threat needs to be treated, even restarting computer won't work. submitted by /u/Starforce2005 [link] [comments]...