Windows 10: how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts...

Discus and support how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; reverts back to start page when trying to enter data on a web page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenWright2, Sep 23, 2019.

1. how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts...

reverts back to start page when trying to enter data on a web page

:)

KathleenWright2, Sep 23, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts...

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts...

1. how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts... - Similar Threads - fix try web

2. My keyboard is not working when I try to enter the PIN. How can I fix this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My keyboard is not working when I try to enter the PIN. How can I fix this?: I updated the BIOS and after the completion of update the PC says "your PIN is not available due to a change in the security settings on this device" I tried setting up my PIN and it asked me to enter the email password but I found out my keyboard isn't working. I tried...
  3. My keyboard is not working when I try to enter the PIN. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is not working when I try to enter the PIN. How can I fix this?: I updated the BIOS and after the completion of update the PC says "your PIN is not available due to a change in the security settings on this device" I tried setting up my PIN and it asked me to enter the email password but I found out my keyboard isn't working. I tried...
  4. My keyboard is not working when I try to enter the PIN. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Whenever I try to enter Microsoft web page I get an error and login.live.com, and when i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to enter Microsoft web page I get an error and login.live.com, and when i...: The problem occurred 2 days ago, I tried to enter Whiteboard as I usually do for studying, and it said that I need to connect my account which I did, but then it said that I have an internet issue so I looked it up on google and tried other platforms as well , whenever I try...
  6. Whenever I try to enter Microsoft web page I get an error and login.live.com, and when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to enter Microsoft web page I get an error and login.live.com, and when i...: The problem occurred 2 days ago, I tried to enter Whiteboard as I usually do for studying, and it said that I need to connect my account which I did, but then it said that I have an internet issue so I looked it up on google and tried other platforms as well , whenever I try...
  7. Windows 10, Tile Enterance Screen Fix..!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Tile Enterance Screen Fix..!!!: I had The New Computer and Windows 10 Today, After Examining The Algortyhm and Writing Some Codes*, I Found a Fix For That Ugly Tile* Screen, Bug.. First, Open Up 'Device Manager' on Windows 10, Find The Icon 'Computer' Icon There..It's Your Computer...Open That Up, and...
  8. web page reverts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page reverts: Web pages revert back to previous pages without actions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-reverts/60ba63dd-ab5e-491e-8698-94347050c7bb
  9. Whilst entering buying data on the web, web disapears onto main screen

Whilst entering buying data on the web, web disapears onto main screen: While I am entering data to buy something via the web, for eg enter the first letter of my name, the internet instantly closes down, and I finish on the pre web front page?. This as happened quite a few times, very annoying if you are half way through trying to buy something....
  10. web page closes when i try to search

web page closes when i try to search: I am surprised that this page hasn't closed because the web page usually closes when I try to search or fill out a form. Have no idea; have tried to find answers....no clue. thank you for your consideration of this matter....