Windows 10: How to fix windows boot loop?

Discus and support How to fix windows boot loop? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm seriously fed up with the windows update. My laptop hasn't been able to install any updates since that one night of last year which happens to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerekMallard1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. How to fix windows boot loop?

I'm seriously fed up with the windows update. My laptop hasn't been able to install any updates since that one night of last year which happens to be months ago. Not that I wanted to update in the first place because I knew the dangers of updating.

Until last night I was forced to restart and update, not by the original "Update and restart" option. It was by the windows update center or whatever it's called. It gave me 30 minutes to restart and if I was doing something important without me being at my laptop...which last time I had nearly 8 minutes to restart and I caught it just in time. Recently I restarted just so it could leave me alone with updating, it couldn't install it and now hell just broke loose and I am now stuck in a "Doctor Strange" magic boot loop.

It shows the message "attempting recovery" for a split second and then the "Attempting to undo changes" message for another split second, then it restarts and does it all again.

I don't know what to do when I'm at the boot options.

:)

DerekMallard1, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Apr 13, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Apr 13, 2020
  4. How to fix windows boot loop?

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue still persist, we suggest to check this thread:
    Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . Look for Ramesh. Kumar answers, It contains troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

How to fix windows boot loop?

1. How to fix windows boot loop? - Similar Threads - fix boot loop

2. Some Kind Of A Boot Loop Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Kind Of A Boot Loop Fix: my friend boght a new pc yestirday and installed windows 10 so it ran great apart from it installing from a second time but then when he got off in turned off then today he turned it on and then it updated or smth and now its stuck where it reboots automatically like it sayes...
  3. How do I fix a boot loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix a boot loop?: Reset my windows 10 laptop due to constant black screen reboots. Now stuck in infinite reboot with a blue screen for half a second saying install is at 64% then it reboots again. How do I fix this? I can't get the windows repair tool to appear after 3 hard reboots via the...
  4. How do I fix a boot loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a boot loop?: Reset my windows 10 laptop due to constant black screen reboots. Now stuck in infinite reboot with a blue screen for half a second saying install is at 64% then it reboots again. How do I fix this? I can't get the windows repair tool to appear after 3 hard reboots via the...
  5. How do I fix a boot loop?

6. Fix windows boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix windows boot loop: Hi i tried to reset my asus laptop but there was a problem so i tryed to get into safe mode and that didnt work instead it put me in the automatic repair loop but i had a option o reset i did reset but now when i try to open my asus laptop opens goes on the asus logo then...
  7. Fix windows boot loop

Fix windows boot loop: Hi i tried to reset my asus laptop but there was a problem so i tryed to get into safe mode and that didnt work instead it put me in the automatic repair loop but i had a option o reset i did reset but now when i try to open my asus laptop opens goes on the asus logo then...
  8. Fix windows boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to fix boot loop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix boot loop problem: How to fix boot load bnb problem I cant log into my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-boot-loop-problem/92ee7844-62dc-4932-83c0-f905bad52228
  10. How to fix boot loop problem

How to fix boot loop problem: How to fix boot load bnb problem I cant log into my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-boot-loop-problem/92ee7844-62dc-4932-83c0-f905bad52228

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 boot loop attempting to repair