Windows 10: How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??

Discus and support How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Please follow these steps and try, worked for meStartup repair - Advanced options - Troubleshoot - Advanced options - Command prompt COMMANDS TO BE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LerryRonald, Nov 16, 2021.

1. How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??

Please follow these steps and try, worked for meStartup repair - Advanced options - Troubleshoot - Advanced options - Command prompt COMMANDS TO BE USEDC: EnterCd \windows\system32\config EnterMD backup EnterCopy *.* backup EnterType A EnterCd regback EnterDir EnterCopy *.* .. EnterType A EnterExit Enter

:)

LerryRonald, Nov 16, 2021

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Marby Rey Win User

How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??

WINDOWS 10 BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH STUCK!!! HELP!! And general fixes

Hi,

There are several factors that might cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, kindly answer the following questions.

• What changes have you made prior to this concern?
    • Are you still experiencing the same issue in safe mode?
    • How did you reset the computer? Is it factory reset or you reinstalled Windows 10 while keeping your files?

For now, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors provided on this
    article.

Marby Rey, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??

1. How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen?? - Similar Threads - fix diagnosing issue

2. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to diagnose blue screen issue: Hello,I am reaching out for support regarding a blue screen issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. Today, I encountered a BSOD, following which my computer automatically restarted. To assist with the diagnosis, I have uploaded both the memory.dmp file and the...
  3. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose blue screen issue: Hello,I am reaching out for support regarding a blue screen issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. Today, I encountered a BSOD, following which my computer automatically restarted. To assist with the diagnosis, I have uploaded both the memory.dmp file and the...
  4. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix the blue screen issue saying error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix the blue screen issue saying error: The blue error screen:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing orcontains errors.File: \windows\system32\winload.efiError code: Oxc0000225You'll need to use recovery tools. If you...
  6. How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??: Please follow these steps and try, worked for meStartup repair - Advanced options - Troubleshoot - Advanced options - Command prompt COMMANDS TO BE USEDC: EnterCd \windows\system32\config EnterMD backup EnterCopy *.* backup EnterType A EnterCd regback EnterDir EnterCopy *.*...
  7. How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Windows diagnosing issue, stuck on blue screen??: Please follow these steps and try, worked for meStartup repair - Advanced options - Troubleshoot - Advanced options - Command prompt COMMANDS TO BE USEDC: EnterCd \windows\system32\config EnterMD backup EnterCopy *.* backup EnterType A EnterCd regback EnterDir EnterCopy *.*...
  8. Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue

Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue: Gday All, Ive been having some trouble diagnosing pretty consistent blue screens of various error codes. The crashes mostly happen during and or after gaming, and the error codes are almost always driver related. Scannow and memory diagnostic didnt show any problems and i...
  9. Blue screen diagnoses help

Blue screen diagnoses help: Getting this type of error . Blue screen says "service exception error" and the event viewer show this: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 9/27/2020 12:59:35 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...
  10. Having random blue screens and not sure how to diagnose.....

Having random blue screens and not sure how to diagnose.....: I am having random blue acreens. They have become more frquent an the last two days. I formatted my drive and reinstalled Windows 2 weeks aga to seeif that would fix the problem, but they are back and becoming more frequent. Any ideas?...