Windows 10: How to fix windows enterprise evaluation expired if don't need re-install?

Discus and support How to fix windows enterprise evaluation expired if don't need re-install? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had download windows 10 enterprise to evaluate via evaluation center, after 3 month, I want to purchase license to use continually. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Wen-Chih_Lo, Jul 7, 2020.

1. How to fix windows enterprise evaluation expired if don't need re-install?

I had download windows 10 enterprise to evaluate via evaluation center, after 3 month, I want to purchase license to use continually.

I already subscribed Windows 10 Enterprise E3 service and inquiry technical support, get feedback is I need re-install Windows to active.

Does it have other solution?

Does the service is upgrade service? I need have windows 10 pro firstly?

:)

Wen-Chih_Lo, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Jul 7, 2020
  3. motime321 Win User
    enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

motime321, Jul 7, 2020
  4. How to fix windows enterprise evaluation expired if don't need re-install?

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

How to fix windows enterprise evaluation expired if don't need re-install?

1. How to fix windows enterprise evaluation expired if don't need re-install? - Similar Threads - fix enterprise evaluation

2. Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired: I just installed a fresh Windows 10 22H2 evaluation, but it shows that the license has expired and there is no free trial for 90 days. Can anyone advise why this is happening?...
  3. Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired: I just installed a fresh Windows 10 22H2 evaluation, but it shows that the license has expired and there is no free trial for 90 days. Can anyone advise why this is happening?...
  4. Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?: Hello,normally whenever I would install the Windows Enterprise Evaluation it would automatically activate the 90-day license. This has changed however as this time I did a fresh install already tried both Windows 10 and 11 I get the Windows License is expired message in the...
  5. Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?

Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?: Hello,normally whenever I would install the Windows Enterprise Evaluation it would automatically activate the 90-day license. This has changed however as this time I did a fresh install already tried both Windows 10 and 11 I get the Windows License is expired message in the...
  6. Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cannot activate expired Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation which is running on Bootcamp

Cannot activate expired Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation which is running on Bootcamp: Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to help with the following. I'm sorry it's so long but I didn't know what information is important and what is isn't :- Last year I bought a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise from an online company. Unfortunately for some reason I...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation

Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation: I have a subscription to Windows 365 E3, and it is suppose to come with Windows 10 Enterprise. But, when I downloaded it, it is showing that it is an Evaluation version. How do I extend it to my Windows 365 license ?...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4....
  10. Windows 10 Evaluation Copy Expiration

Windows 10 Evaluation Copy Expiration: Just happened to notice when I was checking my latest version is an expiration date.??? It seems to me I remember that we will continue to receive updates. 38309