Windows 10: How to fix windows error reporting?

Discus and support How to fix windows error reporting? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I somehow get this error now when I try to send error reporting data.. [img] Is there anything connected with telemetry options? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TedJones, Sep 12, 2015.

1. TedJones Win User

How to fix windows error reporting?

Hi,

I somehow get this error now when I try to send error reporting data..

How to fix windows error reporting? [​IMG]

Is there anything connected with telemetry options? I disabled a few

How to fix windows error reporting? [​IMG]

Any tips?

:)

TedJones, Sep 12, 2015

2. [FIX] How to fix the 0xc000007b error!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. So, I've been on Microsoft forums for a while and came across the 0xc000007b error. If you have any later fixes, please reply, or if this fix doesn't quite work, please reply as soon as possible! Also, PLEASE
    NOTICE THAT THE LINKS BELOW MAY NOT WORK WITH SOME 32BIT PROCESSORS! If you need to check your processor, please refer to the bottom of this discussion.

Please download the software and follow the instructions found here.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-

Please follow the steps below to resolve your issue:

1. In Windows, go to: WIN+X, click Control Panel > Uninstall a Program

2. Right click and uninstall the following items:

- Microsoft Visual C 2012 (x64)

- Microsoft Visual C 2012 (x86)

- Microsoft Visual C 2010 x86 Redistributable

3. Now re-download and install the following:

C 2012 x64/x32

http://www.microsoft.com/en- (select "x86" AND "x64" - be sure you install both)

C 2010 x32

C 2010 SP1 x32

4. Reboot your PC when this is done and try launching the game.

Thank you! Also, please, if you have any issues, please reply, or if you have an earlier link, please reply! Thank you!

To check your processor : Press WIN+X, and click on Control Panel. Click on System and Security, and scroll to the heading "System" and press on "View amount of RAM and processor speed". About halfway down, you'll see "System type : ___-bit Operating
    System, x___-based processor."

Omar Abdellall, Sep 12, 2015
  3. [FIX] How to fix the 0xc000007b error!

I followed every single instruction in this topic, but nevertheless my game doesn't start...

Dont know what to do next.

Please help How to fix windows error reporting? :(

MichalZakrzewskiWro, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

How to fix windows error reporting?

1. How to fix windows error reporting? - Similar Threads - fix error reporting

2. Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings: Hello There!Recently, I have been having issues with my Laptop battery where it drains out very soonlike after only 30 min. even after being full charged. It used to run for around 2-3 hours earlier. I tried searching for a solution or fix online and saw a solution which...
  3. Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings: Hello There!Recently, I have been having issues with my Laptop battery where it drains out very soonlike after only 30 min. even after being full charged. It used to run for around 2-3 hours earlier. I tried searching for a solution or fix online and saw a solution which...
  4. Energy Report: Fix Errors and Warnings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Error Reporting Event ID 1001 [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Error Reporting Event ID 1001 [Fixed]: [ATTACH]The Event Viewer logs events that lead to errors. The event logs can help you understand what triggered or where exactly the issue is coming from so you can be apply the relevant troubleshooting steps. In this post, we provide the most applicable solutions to Windows...
  6. Windows Error Reporting

Windows Error Reporting: Hello, I found 4 errors at same time.1. The IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management Service service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.2. The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to...
  7. how to report C# errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to report C# errors: Part of the programConsole.WriteLinetext; if text.Contains"<@>" { sqltext = sqltext + text.Replace"<@>", ""; Console.WriteLinesqltext; } result of Console.WriteLinetext; INSERT INTO zdcontainer.errorregister SET...
  8. how to report C# errors

how to report C# errors: Part of the programConsole.WriteLinetext; if text.Contains"<@>" { sqltext = sqltext + text.Replace"<@>", ""; Console.WriteLinesqltext; } result of Console.WriteLinetext; INSERT INTO zdcontainer.errorregister SET...
  9. how to report C# errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Need fix for Errors in energy-report Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need fix for Errors in energy-report Windows 10: System Availability Requests:Execution Required RequestThe program has made a request for execution-required.Requesting Process\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exeSystem Availability Requests:Execution Required RequestThe service has made a request for...