Windows 10: How to fix windows freezing on boot

Discus and support How to fix windows freezing on boot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime PC is powered on, windows will load then freeze on the loading dots. It will stay frozen until it tries to reboot then refreeze. Eventually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anthony Rynders, May 26, 2023.

1. How to fix windows freezing on boot

Everytime PC is powered on, windows will load then freeze on the loading dots. It will stay frozen until it tries to reboot then refreeze. Eventually Automatic repair will occur and then I'll be redirected to a blue screen where I have the option to troubleshoot. If I choose the system repair option, It will eventually boot correctly. Though when I shut down my PC and turn it on again, the issue still persists.

:)

Anthony Rynders, May 26, 2023

2. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue How to fix windows freezing on boot :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, May 26, 2023
  3. Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, May 26, 2023
  4. GNJha Win User

How to fix windows freezing on boot

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 26, 2023
Thema:

How to fix windows freezing on boot

1. How to fix windows freezing on boot - Similar Threads - fix freezing boot

2. How to fix freezing ads in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix freezing ads in windows 11?: I downloaded a game in Microsoft store, it runs smoothly and I have no problem, not until I need to watch an ad. The ad freezes right after it pops up. I keep waiting for minutes but I ended up restarting the game because it has no close ad button. It happens ALWAYS and It's...
  3. How to fix freezing ads in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix freezing ads in windows 11?: I downloaded a game in Microsoft store, it runs smoothly and I have no problem, not until I need to watch an ad. The ad freezes right after it pops up. I keep waiting for minutes but I ended up restarting the game because it has no close ad button. It happens ALWAYS and It's...
  4. How to fix windows freezing on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows freezing on boot: Everytime PC is powered on, windows will load then freeze on the loading dots. It will stay frozen until it tries to reboot then refreeze. Eventually Automatic repair will occur and then I'll be redirected to a blue screen where I have the option to troubleshoot. If I choose...
  5. How to fix windows freezing on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix windows freezing on boot: Everytime PC is powered on, windows will load then freeze on the loading dots. It will stay frozen until it tries to reboot then refreeze. Eventually Automatic repair will occur and then I'll be redirected to a blue screen where I have the option to troubleshoot. If I choose...
  6. How to fix freezing internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix freezing internet?: Quite recently, my internet has been freezing up randomly. Now, these freezes can happen every 30~ seconds to every 120~ seconds. It's extremely aggravating playing with it; my game will have everyone stop and run in motion for normally 10-30 seconds. Also when I'm on a call...
  7. How to fix freezing internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix freezing internet?: Quite recently, my internet has been freezing up randomly. Now, these freezes can happen every 30~ seconds to every 120~ seconds. It's extremely aggravating playing with it; my game will have everyone stop and run in motion for normally 10-30 seconds. Also when I'm on a call...
  8. Windows 10 Freezing - How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezing - How to Fix?: I recently built a new PC and have been having some of the strangest freezes I've ever seen. When it happens my system doesn't immediately freeze entirely and the process is gradual. For example, I will notice that the system time is behind and I am not able to open anything...
  9. How to fix: windows 10 freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix: windows 10 freezes: How to fix: windows 10 freezes - mouse can't click - I fix by 'switching user' numerous times a day - what is a REAL fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-freezes/cf48d6dd-01e0-4871-99c4-d760b6fad206
  10. How to fix windows boot loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix windows boot loop?: I'm seriously fed up with the windows update. My laptop hasn't been able to install any updates since that one night of last year which happens to be months ago. Not that I wanted to update in the first place because I knew the dangers of updating. Until last night I was...